The player who left thread | Page 248 | Vital Football

The player who left thread

The latest from Shortsrolledupgate.

Super Jack's shorts were rolled down yesterday looking at the latest pictures from the training camp.

Must have changed his mind.

Jack just likes showing his legs off, when he plays he wears shorts that are 2 sizes too small for him as well. I dont know why he doesnt just play in his undercrackers in training

Southgate names the next England squad tomorrow. Jack was a dead cert for the one that was due to be announced before the lockdown but will he be in this one. My gut feeling is no followed by our lovely media turning out 57643 articles about how he needs to leave to get a call up.

Still no call up to the england squad . If he had signed for man utd last week he would have been strait in the squad
It's a joke and that's why we will never win fuck all as a nation

Whatever residual fondness I had left for Southgate has gone.

WTF does Jack have to do to get into that squad. He's superior to every midfielder on that list. Ward-Prowse ffs. Fodens played about 30 minutes altogether. Don't get me started on Phillips. Premier league experience my arse.

And for anyone who wants to use his lockdown fuck up as an excuse Kyle Walkers in there as is a player currently awaiting trial for beating up a police officer in Greece.

Southgate is either trying to tell Jack he needs to leave Villa or he's a fucking moron with a weird grudge. Seeing as he's picked Mings I'm leaning towards the latter.