The player who left thread | Page 247 | Vital Football

The player who left thread

Something fishy🐟🐠🦈
I noticed a training video today where all the players hade there squad number on there shorts but Jack had pulled his right up and hid where his number should be then there's the new away kit and the mykonos and maguire also in mykonos
Might be something or nothing but I wish he would commit for another year
With another season like last season and a England call up his price may rise or if not clubs can see he is worth the 80 million we want

I also noticed Samatta’s shorts were rolled up. Something Ronaldo likes to do too.

Can understand him not promoting the new shirts if he may leave but is it also worth considering he’s a Nike athlete and possibly can’t promote kappa stuff? Could be a contractual/financial thing who knows.

They also did that bollocky header/volley end with the ball in a bin bollocks today that was tweeted and Jack (I think it was Jack from memory of about 12 hours ago watching) was the one who leapt to his knees to put it in.

It could've been preparation for that so he didn't miss?

I don't have a problem with him leaving but not to utd please........ And I hope it was coincidence that Jack was in mykonos the same time as man utd captain was. Because it feels like Jack's sleeping with them before there married

It wasn't co-incidence. That's where a lot of top footballers go pre-pre-season to get their fitness levels up. It's a world-renowned centre. Jack took a posse of personal trainers with him. Must have cost him a fair amount.

But that's all it is.

Can understand him not promoting the new shirts if he may leave but is it also worth considering he’s a Nike athlete and possibly can’t promote kappa stuff? Could be a contractual/financial thing who knows.

No, his contract with the club - which would include kits etc - would override any deal over and above. Boots they get to choose obviously.

He is pictured on Instagram this morning shorts looking normal, not rolled up and number 10 visible. Really not sure what people were reading into with his shorts being rolled up 😂

Last edited:
I heard his shirt number is going to be a countdown for the amount of days left before the deal to united is confirmed. If he rolls up his shorts, the amount of creases created in the roll is the transfer figure in tens of millions. I saw eight creases. F**k.

The latest pictures from the training camp show Super Jack with his shorts rolled down so he must have changed his mind about leaving. Samatta , however , has his shorts rolled up , so he must have slapped in a transfer request.

The latest pictures from the training camp show Super Jack with his shorts rolled down so he must have changed his mind about leaving. Samatta , however , has his shorts rolled up , so he must have slapped in a transfer request.

You might want to read up a bit ... sloppy seconds this sirdennis

Just a bit more footballing expertise from me, the signs you need to look for, with reference to a player leaving, is them at a press conference for another club and them a) wearing another clubs shirt b) playing for another club.

That pretty much indicates said player has left.

Hope that helps.

Oh and if they are pictured outside with collars turned up and/or in the sunshine without sunglasses on... but those ones are obvious!

No, his contract with the club - which would include kits etc - would override any deal over and above. Boots they get to choose obviously.

I can only think of him modelling the under armour kits in recent seasons so that was part of my thinking. Would make sense to have your biggest, best and most popular player modelling the kit but if he isn’t leaving then there must be some contractual reason as to why he isn’t, image rights, Nike god knows 🤷🏻‍♂️

Just a bit more footballing expertise from me, the signs you need to look for, with reference to a player leaving, is them at a press conference for another club and them a) wearing another clubs shirt b) playing for another club.

Hope that helps.

Oh and if they are pictured outside with collars turned up and/or in the sunshine without sunglasses on... but those ones are obvious!
Cant beat a good old fashioned sarcastic git.

Hope that helps.

Like David Unsworth then?

:throw:

Does make you wonder I don't mind him leaving to play at a higher level but just not man utd I hate the way the can identify a player and the say what there going to pay for the player. We have asked for 80 million and they wanna give us a 33 year old 3rd choice keeper and some money.
I commented on fb yesterday on a utd fans site and they they said they will wait till deadline day and we will snap there hand off for lingard and 30 million but I think or hope there in for a shock

What, like they did with Maguire last summer. Spent all transfer window chasing him but Leicester refused to drop their valuation so they ended up coughing up £80m. They have masssively overpaid for players over recent years