The player who left thread | Page 235 | Vital Football

The player who left thread

I almost gave up reading that with the suggestion for much of the season we looked like going down - how long were we actually in the relegation zone?

I was beginning to wonder if my optimistic self had got the better of me then, as in my head it was only a short few weeks we were below the line.

I was beginning to wonder if my optimistic self had got the better of me then, as in my head it was only a short few weeks we were below the line.

We were 9 games below the line, 8 of them after the break. When we played Leicester on the 9th of March we were already below the line because West Ham had won a game in hand.

I saw a stat that said we spent the third longest time in the bottom 3 this year (albeit not sure if it included the 3 month lockdown).

Love the fact that he slags of Villa for overpricing Grealish, as if they have a god give right to buy him on the cheap! Arrogant f*ck. Really pissed off they got Champions league this year. Never mind it won't be long before they are slagging off OGS again.

It's terrible that the price of English players has become so inflated in recent years yes here's 80 million English pounds for Harry Maguire now where was I?

THat is what makes me think Jack is worth £80m and if they say he isn't, our guys can just point at Maguire and ask how he is, if Jack isn't.

Put simply, I would imagine this lot will tell any suitors, put up or shut up. If Jack doesn't like it, I'd hope they say though luck, look at the contract.

Hope even more that they have some top quality players to bring in to convince Jack to stay and that the coaches then get him in the right position AND stop him having to try to be everywhere on the pitch.

A forlorn hope, but I also hope Smith gives the players an updated instruction re diving .. as it increased massively on the managers arrival. I hate it. Stop it.

End of broadcast, please go about your business! :tophat:

Love the fact that he slags of Villa for overpricing Grealish, as if they have a god give right to buy him on the cheap! Arrogant f*ck. Really pissed off they got Champions league this year. Never mind it won't be long before they are slagging off OGS again.

It's funny when other people try to to evaluate our players. It's not what they're worth as a footballer, it's what they're worth to us!

If Utd fans think he's worth £40m, do they really expect to get him for that, even if he truly is worth that amount? Are they thick?