The Play Off Final Thread 2019 | Page 12 | Vital Football

The Play Off Final Thread 2019

They would need a Derby booking history though.

Yeah I guess geography means there’s a crossover of villa and derby fans somewhere who might hand over a reference. I have booking histories at a few clubs where i haven’t been able to get an away ticket :LOL:

A visable unity within the squad we can see. Match that with performance and add some Premier League quality and who knows where it might take us.

Apart from the odd one, it does look like there are upper only seats available

My tickets came yesterday. Whoop

Typically, only managed one game last year due to life. So waiting till Tuesday to try and snag one. Also - even though I always buy 2 for me and the only other Villa fan in Wellingborough lol, I can only buy one on my account.

Think it runs deeper. I have heard that the atmosphere within all aspects of the club has improved since Bruce's departure. Not got any further insight although it could be as much to do with Wyness and Xia.

Don't even know how a football manager has an effect on the wider club. Long may it continue.

Best I can remember for a long long time. As far as one can judge so far, we have the best owners I can ever remember. Finally a club organised in a proper manner and all the dross hidden over the years being weeded out. Even if we don't make it to the PL this year I am optimistic for the future.

By the time Bruce left I think he had lost most of the players. Now all players who buy into Dean's approach have a chance, and it shows. We've a long way to go but the journey has well and truly begun.

Derby have sold out today after to putting them on sale to those with a booking history. I think ours will be gone tomorrow to +3 home games unless they’re holding anymore back somewhere.

Our kid has 3 home games and is trying for one tommorow. He was a season ticket holder for 20 years so not a Johnny come lately.

Looks like there are about 550 ish left. If they are not holding any back? After the first couple of hours of a sale "window" they only trickle out by the looks of it. They should just about reach the 5pm window tomorrow. As its only for the fans with 3 or 4 tickets Id,s i dont have any idea how many that may involve?

Looks like there are about 550 ish left. If they are not holding any back? After the first couple of hours of a sale "window" they only trickle out by the looks of it. They should just about reach the 5pm window tomorrow. As its only for the fans with 3 or 4 tickets Id,s i dont have any idea how many that may involve?

There’s a lot of people clinging to the hope there’s some being held back for each sales window. I’d have thought by now what’s on there is what’s left tbh