The Pitch - Next Season | Page 2 | Vital Football

The Pitch - Next Season

SADDO...Even the Away supporters from MOST clubs chant OYSTON OUT ...that's because most fans are united in removed filth from the beautiful game.

Layton_Seasider - 26/11/2016 18:50

Whitey I don't think he's got a bad memory he just cannot recollect things he has no reasonable answer for. It can also be called turncoat politician memory which the constituents of Kirkham North will always remember him for! :rofl:

As for morals, he's has them but they are immoral.

Premier1 you support yourself first and the vile regime!

Doff on :tophat:

You never give the Oystons a thought period you deceptive, turncoat, Lilly livered ponce. That's your problem.mthyeve ruined the club, they are continuing to pursue fans in court to cause the emotional and fiscal mayhem - yet you fund that and never give them a thought.

They thrive off pillocks like you, you electorate deceiving Vichyist.

liverpoolseasider - 27/11/2016 16:18

You never give the Oystons a thought period you deceptive, turncoat, Lilly livered ponce. That's your problem.mthyeve ruined the club, they are continuing to pursue fans in court to cause the emotional and fiscal mayhem - yet you fund that and never give them a thought.

They thrive off pillocks like you, you electorate deceiving Vichyist.

He actually likes the Oyston's cus he knows them personally LS. he is like minded. That's why he attends. I have no pity for such a moron, imbecile. :bang:

The sad thing is that we ALL bleed tangerine and despite what that family have done to our club, we shouldn't be having a go at each other for what we do. Yes, people can be antagonistic and be deaf, dumb and blind to what has happened but let's not forget the real enemy - it's not Prem 1 or anyone else, it's the Oyston family. If we all fall out over our beliefs then they have won. It's called divide and conquer and that is what is happening. That vile family must be pissing themselves laughing at fan boards like Vital and AVFTT where Blackpool fans constantly fall out. I'm with everyone else in wanting that family to go but they will go when they are ready and not before. I've followed Pool for over 45 years now and STILL cannot stand to see us lose despite what is happening. Would I buy tickets to go and see them whilst they are in charge and I was living in the UK? Probably not, but if I did I wouldn't want castigating for it if I did. We are ALL Blackpool FC so let's fight the common cause.... :tophat:

Sorry Bob, I admire your attempt to try and bring some reasoning to this fallout but that old doffer is a nasty piece of work.

When things were going well we all agreed but now we can see his true nasty, vile, disgusting personality. What a horrible old man.

He doesn't have many fans on here mate. He is worse than an Oystain a coward who loves to wind people up knowing he is safe in the knowledge we are honourable, decent human beings. The antithesis of him.

:fu:

The owd doffer said to me that he didn't need an excuse to attend even though there are plenty not to attend, just about sums him up. Chooses to totally ignore every antagonistic action of the Oyston's for his own selfish end. :lash: Horrible self righteous old git. :bang:

Oh dear Premier...so you don't think anti Oyston chants are suitable inside the ground.??? How does the AWAY fans not upset you when they as collective supporters also support us with shouting OYSTONS OUT? The real enemy is apathetic fans like yourself who do nowt.
Its time to stand up and be counted PREMIER AND FOR ONCE JOIN IN THE PROTESTS.....
oystons out

Layton_Seasider - 27/11/2016 21:09

Sorry Bob, I admire your attempt to try and bring some reasoning to this fallout but that old doffer is a nasty piece of work.

When things were going well we all agreed but now we can see his true nasty, vile, disgusting personality. What a horrible old man.

He doesn't have many fans on here mate. He is worse than an Oystain a coward who loves to wind people up knowing he is safe in the knowledge we are honourable, decent human beings. The antithesis of him.

:fu:

When things were going well we still didn't trust or believe in the Oystons they had a chance to leave a legacy and will leave with loathing

I was walking past Koko as he went in to the main reception. His words to the doorman? "Great protest".
A put football first banner laid out 3 men and 1 woman who was holding up a Oyston Out scarf telling him to leave the club.

In essence all our eggs fall in to VBs basket.
Heard this morning that Haythornthwaite is part of the VB consortium if he wins and takes the club. First time Ive heard his name mentioned outside of the usual suspects

Protests inside the ground shouldn't be happening I agree with that, if you don't like the way things are then don't go, money talks. I have got no desire whatsoever of going to Bloomfield Road to support the oystons.

premier 1 - 29/11/2016 08:43

Serious question does any of the match income/loss affect V.B. ?

Don't you imagine the reasons for low crowds might be considered in the prejudicial interest case?

Are you being called as a witness for the Oystons defence?