The Pitch - Next Season | Vital Football

The Pitch - Next Season

Morbid

Vital Squad Member
The chances of it being in a decent state of the UB40 gig in the middle of June I would say will be about a 1 in 10..... :grins:

Tickets are now on sale for The Grandslam UB40 UK Tour, including a date here at Bloomfield Road on Friday 16 June 2017.

Prem - but we didn't get away with it after Rod Stewart concert did we? - the pitch broke up badly a few weeks ater because there had been no time for proper root development in the summer. And KO promised to protect the pitch by not having the stage on the pitch for the Neil Diamon concert. So what happened? He had the stage on the pitch for the concert and they ended up desparately trying to source some turf when they had to rip up and replace the North end of the pitch. When will you realise that football is not the priority for KO and that once again we will have problems with the pitch next season. They claim they have learned from past mistakes but their actions speak otherwise

Business Management 101: Never piss off the customers who supply at least 80% of your business!

BobHatton - 26/11/2016 06:24

Business Management 101: Never piss off the customers who supply at least 80% of your business![/QUOTE)True ,but if you lose custom for whatever reason you have to find new revenue streams or go under ......

premier 1 - 25/11/2016 13:27

We got away with it after Rod Stewart,but tempting fate to do it again .... ......

The Rod Stewart gig ruined the pitch at the Kop end...Your memory is as bad as your morals.

Whitey I don't think he's got a bad memory he just cannot recollect things he has no reasonable answer for. It can also be called turncoat politician memory which the constituents of Kirkham North will always remember him for! :rofl:

As for morals, he's has them but they are immoral.

They walk amongst us!!
I go into the home games and protest with OYSTON OUT shouts etc BUT one 'supporter slagged me off saying it upsets the team and protests shold be restricted to OUTSIDE THE GROUND and not done in front of the players...
How naieve?

53CODGER - 27/11/2016 11:02

They walk amongst us!!
I go into the home games and protest with OYSTON OUT shouts etc BUT one 'supporter slagged me off saying it upsets the team and protests shold be restricted to OUTSIDE THE GROUND and not done in front of the players...
How naieve?
He was right,I never even think of the Oystons during a match ....I go to watch the match.