The Ollie Watkins Thread | Page 35 | Vital Football

The Ollie Watkins Thread

Bellingham is a excellent talent, perhaps we should have tried to poach him a couple of years ago? He would have been well known among scouts. Now he's at Dortmund I'd say there's little to no chance of us signing him.
Don't think there is a cat in hells chance of Bellingham joining the Villa - about as likely as Gabby playing for Blues

next season after the euros i can see call ups for Konsa and Cash . 5 Villa players in the squad potentially
I just can’t see Cash getting past Walker, Trippier, Reece James and Trent Alexander Arnold for a place in the squad. He’s decent but right back is one of the positions England are overflowing with good players. Targett is more likely to get a chance as there are only a couple of options at left back and Southgate has resorted to playing players out of position there previously

You would never tell he is a) young b) making a big step up would you?

He has looked like he belongs, right from the get-go.
c) Just a really likeable lad.

His head has never ever once dropped despite being isolated for long periods over the las couple of months. Just keeps going.

You would never tell he is a) young b) making a big step up would you?

He has looked like he belongs, right from the get-go.

And the thing is, he can still improve two fold. There are parts of his game he needs to work on like his loose control running with the ball - and I say that constructively. He seems the sort of guy you can provoke a bit of a reaction and he goes out to prove you wrong. Love that attitude