The Ollie Watkins Thread | Page 146 | Vital Football

The Ollie Watkins Thread

I couldn't give a shit quite frankly if Ollie stays or goes. Not like we are losing another Jack. Not an irreplaceable player.
Win, win either way. Sooner or later we will need to upgrade if we want to move to the next level. If he stays we have an absolute star, model pro. If he goes someone will be paying over the odds.
I'd like to see him overtake Gabby before he goes.

Desperate for Watkins to have a decent game tonight and also get a goal/assist. You watch him start the game, do all the leg work and running up front and then Toney come on and do feck all but score a penalty with a love in after. Then again Southgate could start with Toney :lol:

Desperate for Watkins to have a decent game tonight and also get a goal/assist. You watch him start the game, do all the leg work and running up front and then Toney come on and do feck all but score a penalty with a love in after. Then again Southgate could start with Toney :lol:

No Kane apparently. I would bet my a considerable amount that Toney starts.

Southgate being as spiteful as he is towards outsiders in his squad is well capable of doing that.
Yep - spiteful is a great word aswell. To think his assistant is the reason players are refusing to play for the national team yet he brushes it it off is a disgrace aswell. Imagine if Toney said he didn’t want to be picked at this time yet they are clamouring and forning all over him to be part of the England set up. It’s a putrid set up now with Southgate as the conductor - helping out the sky teams and their squads, Toney apart where there is a weird attraction.

Yep - spiteful is a great word aswell. To think his assistant is the reason players are refusing to play for the national team yet he brushes it it off is a disgrace aswell. Imagine if Toney said he didn’t want to be picked at this time yet they are clamouring and forning all over him to be part of the England set up. It’s a putrid set up now with Southgate as the conductor - helping out the sky teams and their squads, Toney apart where there is a weird attraction.
Yup . Saw Southgate said yesterday that Toney has had the impact he knew he would have on his return , but when you look at it I think Brentford have won one game over that time , so hardly much impact at all.

Yup . Saw Southgate said yesterday that Toney has had the impact he knew he would have on his return , but when you look at it I think Brentford have won one game over that time , so hardly much impact at all.
TBF he’s expected to talk his players up and if he’s asked a stupid question about anyone, I’d hope he wouldn’t reply that they’re shite and don’t deserve to be with the squad 🤣🤣🤣

TBF he’s expected to talk his players up and if he’s asked a stupid question about anyone, I’d hope he wouldn’t reply that they’re shite and don’t deserve to be with the squad 🤣🤣🤣
He shouldn’t be picked and told to get back to playing and showing for his team