The Official Summer Transfer Window Thread | Page 195 | Vital Football

The Official Summer Transfer Window Thread

Trezeguet has apparently started following our strength and conditioning coach on instagram now. Can’t see why he would do that unless he is joining us. Still think we should pursue Benrahma though - Deano liked to rotate his wingers last season, but not sure Green is up to it just yet. I feel he could do with a season on loan in the championship.

Just watched a vid. Who said he was not very quick? They must have been watching the wrong player. He appears to be able to finish as well. Im also excepting they never show the crap bits lol

Get Luiz in as well and we will not need a keeper.

I watched a vid a few days ago and he does look an exciting player. No point posting it here though, Youtube vids are scoffed at round these parts lol

Live wire, that's for sure. Looks an exciting player; very fast and (from YouTube admittedly) looks skilful and has an eye for a cutting pass. That said, he also looks like he'll lose the ball a lot and will pick up a card or two. Looking forward to see what he can do. Excited about this signing.

I saw a link today saying Bowen is now available and Newcastle want him to - 10M cut price deal because he has 12 months to run.

My question is whether you'd take him, this Trezeguet fella or Benrahma?

Watched a few of Bowens highlights the lad is a finisher and gets a lot poachers goals too sort of reminds me of Dries Mertens. I will say if you watch his highlights theres probably a 3rd of his goals he wouldnt get in the premier league.

Going by Benrahma I have to say he's what you'd expect El Ghazi to be but I havent watched full games of Benrahma he is far more well rounded than Bowen and I think he'd easily step up.

If you consider the Turkish league to be stronger than the Championship Trezeguet makes sense but Benrahma looks more impressive IMO.

And thats why highlights are a load of wank.

I'd still sign one of Bowen or Benrahma on top of Trezeguet. I've a feeling Green might get loaned out to a championship team as I'm not sure he's ready for the premier League yet, I'd love to be wrong on they though.

Come on OVB get a grip....were u out on the lash last night? Richard Madeley has been appointed as our new director of football...he's in the pic on the right watching some Egyptian geezer sign some forms...! Quality addition to the club. Judy is being groomed as the new Doris apparently! Exciting times! :wahey:

Not Madeley I'm sure that's Frank Skinner

Come on OVB get a grip....were u out on the lash last night? Richard Madeley has been appointed as our new director of football...he's in the pic on the right watching some Egyptian geezer sign some forms...! Quality addition to the club. Judy is being groomed as the new Doris apparently! Exciting times! :wahey:
The answer to your question is yes and also I would give his daughter one.