The Official Summer Transfer Window Thread | Page 158 | Vital Football

The Official Summer Transfer Window Thread

Deffo 1 more forward , we have no idea what Wesley is like , Kodjia is erratic, o hare is untested , someone else like Maupay for a different option will do , btw I hope their all great

Would you think that's enough? Injuries always have to be taken into consideration, knowing our luck Wesley will be crocked in the first week and be out for 3 months, and Kodjia will get crocked the following week.

I think we need at least one more striker. Maupay would do for me.
Knowing our luck?

Record winning streak after everyone had given up on the Play-Offs!

Piss orf dude! lol

We’re looking good right now just a couple more positions to fill and we are cooking with Gas

DM - Phillips or someone of that ilk
RW - No Idea but Wilson or Lolley would be interesting, you certainly would know you would get 100% from Lolley he would play for the shirt, don’t know enough about this Trezeguet fella to comment

And if we have money in the budget
ST - Maupay would be my first choice
GK - Butland would be my first choice

Enjoying the ride right now..... exiting times!

Knowing our luck?

Record winning streak after everyone had given up on the Play-Offs!

Piss orf dude! lol

Yeah.....well......

Alright, fair point Mike, lol.

Injuries are just a bitch though. Remember what a good player we thought we were getting with Amavi? Breaks his fucking leg a couple of weeks into the season. We need to make sure we're adequately covered position wise.

How much do you think Levy would want for Trippier? I think Elmo deserves his shot not forgetting his Wembley performance also goals for Egypt. although I like trippier I think we are okay at right back
I wonder if there's an issue with Trippier. Appears to be a good player but there seems a general lack of interest in him.

And my opinion is nothing to do with his dodgy knee, just don’t think he has the skill set to play regularly in a Dean Smith team.
I think his dodgy knee and that he isn't quik enough will be why he will move on and good luck to him.

Looks like exactly what we need.
Still want Phillips though - can we have both please?
We do need cover in case of injuries/form.

I’ve spent half the current summer scouting sites to read itk web blogs and clickbait news, to see who we are signing/interested in. Other than the returning on loan signees, I don’t think I’ve read any of them even mentioning (prior to obvious 11th hour ‘in the building’ articles) any of the new signings (Wes, Konsa, Reims lad and now MCFC dcm).
Villa tight as ducks arse with accurate speculation, all itk reporters know shit and I think I like it that way!

I’ve spent half the current summer scouting sites to read itk web blogs and clickbait news, to see who we are signing/interested in. Other than the returning on loan signees, I don’t think I’ve read any of them even mentioning (prior to obvious 11th hour ‘in the building’ articles) any of the new signings (Wes, Konsa, Reims lad and now MCFC dcm).
Villa tight as ducks arse with accurate speculation, all itk reporters know shit and I think I like it that way!

Yes you're right , they are at Bodymoor in the shirt before the ITK's even get a sniff and none of us or the media have a clue who is on the radar .
Great isn't it !