The Official Steve Bruce Thread | Page 186 | Vital Football

The Official Steve Bruce Thread

To be honest, I think the way Bruce is coming across in interviews is simply Bruce; that's what he is.

Re CB, he wanted to shift Elphick whatever, so the Aberdeen bid was a hopeful attempt at filling the gap. Strange priorities.

To be honest, I think the way Bruce is coming across in interviews is simply Bruce; that's what he is.

Re CB, he wanted to shift Elphick whatever, so the Aberdeen bid was a hopeful attempt at filling the gap. Strange priorities.

Yeah McP but, like I said, he's admitted he knew there was no way a bid for McKenna was going to be accepted, so why bother?
As for Elphick, it's been pretty obvious from the start that Bruce wanted rid of not only him but, any other player that wasn't his choice, including and especially McCormack.
He, Bruce, has even started turning against players brought in on his watch.
I still think the underlying reason is that Bruce is suffering from depression, probably excerbated, if not totally brought on by the deaths of his parents.

Gollini, elphick, tishbola, Adomah, kodja, delaet, mcormack, cost roughly £45 million pounds between them and have all been bombed out by Bruce apart from kodja.

Gollini, elphick, tishbola, Adomah, kodja, delaet, mcormack, cost roughly £45 million pounds between them and have all been bombed out by Bruce apart from kodja.

It's not only the fees they cost though is it pvb, it's their wages we still have to pay, or part pay if they're on loan.

Just found out, that Scott McKenna has a hamstring injury, he picked up 30 minutes into the season opener against Rangers, on 05/8.
So even if Bruce had of got him, he wouldn't exactly be doing our team any good.

No way back for him. Ugly atmosphere won't help if this tripe continues much longer. Must be best to put him out of his misery sooner rather than later.

The local chip shop owner ?

Fuck me how can you be that fat in the professional game, all our coaches and staff are overweight and look like they do fuck all bar eat and joke around.

The team reflect them, slow and lethargic - lacking any energy.

Why anyone thinks the new owners “see it” is beyond me. They’re billionaires, not football men. If they were the ambitious “football men” that some people seem to believe they are then Bruce would be gone by now.

Just because they spend money doesn’t make them good owners. Dr Tony came in and spent money and people thought he was the bees knees at first, we all saw how that ended.

I've just seen his after match interview, the man wasn't at the same game as me today, he is fucking clueless and I won't be bothering my arse to go away any time soon.

Why anyone thinks the new owners “see it” is beyond me. They’re billionaires, not football men. If they were the ambitious “football men” that some people seem to believe they are then Bruce would be gone by now.

Just because they spend money doesn’t make them good owners. Dr Tony came in and spent money and people thought he was the bees knees at first, we all saw how that ended.
I don't care if you've got 50 billion pounds or 50p, horse shit is horse shit.

But one of the owners is our CEO and he surely can see how bad things are on the pitch.

They have recruited a ceo that worked at Liverpool and Chelsea for a reason.

Yeah and the reason has absolutely nothing to do with the playing side of football.
He's there to do a similar type job as Levy at Spurs.
His area of expertise is making financial deals.
His first job will probably be to put together a deal to get Xia out of the club altogether.
His second job will be to sort out some commercial deals for the club, that will make the club a lot more money.
Where Sawiris and Edens have been really clever, is they made him invest his own money in the club so he could become CEO.