The Official Portsmouth Match Thread (Sponsored by Kalms "for all your stress and sleeplessness needs") | Page 9 | Vital Football

The Official Portsmouth Match Thread (Sponsored by Kalms "for all your stress and sleeplessness needs")

I was interested that he also used the word "trust". Will be interested to see who's not in the team almost as much as who is as it will obviously be a big pointer to who will/won't be staying.
It will also give some insight to what it's been like behind the scenes.
Trust is a big thing, sometimes bigger than ability, when picking a football team.

1192 Gills at Fratton Park

View attachment 57221

Good turnout, Am sure we could have filled that away end which can usually take about 2,000. I found it strange that Pompey decided to lose about 1,000 seats for away fans, so they could seat 100 or so home fans in the corner of the away stand when there were empty sections around the ground and those areas with home fans, even the more populated ones, had plenty of spaces. They can clearly afford to turn down quite a bit of ticket revenue.

Good turnout, Am sure we could have filled that away end which can usually take about 2,000. I found it strange that Pompey decided to lose about 1,000 seats for away fans, so they could seat 100 or so home fans in the corner of the away stand when there were empty sections around the ground and those areas with home fans, even the more populated ones, had plenty of spaces. They can clearly afford to turn down quite a bit of ticket revenue.
I think the issue was the other half of our end was used to house season ticket holders displaced from the lower tiers of the side stands. They’re down over 1,000 seats in the stand to the right of us due to them losing their safety certificate, and the lower tier of the main stand has been shutting down for the past few weeks in order to make the stand one single tier.

It frustrated me seeing empty seats in the home end opposite, but I’m guessing these were season ticket holders who couldn’t be bothered with a dead rubber game against unfashionable opponents.

It also fucked me off hearing them singing “We can see you sneaking out” did you see how many empty seats there were by the end of the game?!

Agreed, I think Fleetwood will struggle to get anything from Bolton or Sheff' Weds'. My worry is AFCW who are at home to Accrington next week who, weirdly, have had their keeper sent off again (and his surname is Savin 🤔)
"Agreed, I think Fleetwood will struggle to get anything from Bolton or Sheff' Weds"

I'm not going to lie, I don't think that has aged too well 😒

"Agreed, I think Fleetwood will struggle to get anything from Bolton or Sheff' Weds"

I'm not going to lie, I don't think that has aged too well 😒

You just need to have faith and positivity! We're going to need both of those two on Saturday. We won't survive the drop without them... 🙂