The Official Notts County Match Thread (Sponsored by Big Nev "for all your giant blue human needs") | Page 16 | Vital Football

The Official Notts County Match Thread (Sponsored by Big Nev "for all your giant blue human needs")

What are they like after we’ve lost? I only ever read them when we’ve won 😁
The nature of our defeat dictates my curiosity. Quite a few this season I've actually just abstained from the internet as a whole, even these fair forums.

So many tropes depending on the context of the opposition, but there are some very common ones for gills over the years.

We're either a tough team to break down, the worst team they've played this season or (in County's case) they're so self obsessed with their own perceived problems we'll barely get a mention, which I'd imagine is what most outside observers would have thought of us recently.

Always good fun though

Key now is to follow up with a win Tuesday. At the start of Feb I only saw us getting nine points but that included us beating Walsall. A win Tuesday takes us to seven and on track to hopefully beat my prediction.

If we can keep creating chances and get the strikers scoring then my confidence of getting enough points in February to still be in or around the playoff spots will increase.

As Clemence has said we need to go on a run. There are winnable games in March if we are still in touch.