The Official Hartlepool United Match Thread (Sponsored by Slipknot "for all your monkey hanging needs") | Page 8 | Vital Football

The Official Hartlepool United Match Thread (Sponsored by Slipknot "for all your monkey hanging needs")

When it's as bad as this many call relegation and doom very early. It's worse than that folks, several dozen poor games of grim football to endure with the guillotine dropping perhaps in the last game. I'm not sure I have the stomach.

No shots on goal in 97 minutes says enough.
I’m wondering how Harris is going to take a positive out of that performance.
Didn’t lose I suppose ?

One ex Gills finds the net as Darren Oldaker scores for Chesterfield in the last minute to beat Maidstone 2-1 at the Gallagher.

Two ex-Gills, Lintott scored for Northampton as well

Edit - 3 then, just seen New Boy's post about Oliver

Time for Harris to go, genuinely believe he doesn’t know where to go with this lot, the fact is we haven’t scored a single goal from open play all season, and today against a struggling side quite frankly we have been awful and the keeper hasn’t had a save to make! Utter utter rubbish.

Last edited:
Best you can say is we didn’t lose. Oh and we didn’t concede. Apart from that a dreadful game devoid of any quality. We don’t seem to have any confidence anywhere. Luckily I have a piss up after the Sutton game. Might need several before as well

I really am struggling to get on board with this notion that Harris is the 'best manager in the league' now tbh. I genuinely believe that a journeyman lower league manager would get more out of this lot.

And what on Earth has happened to the Jordan Green from the start of the season?!