The Official Hartlepool United Match Thread (Sponsored by Slipknot "for all your monkey hanging needs") | Page 6 | Vital Football

The Official Hartlepool United Match Thread (Sponsored by Slipknot "for all your monkey hanging needs")

Master Kebabs on the top road in Gillingham is excellent, cooked directly over charcoal.

Sums up our season so far when the only contributions I can be bothered to make on a match thread are about kebabs and trying to get SE1_GILLS back on the booze.

Master Kebabs on the top road in Gillingham is excellent, cooked directly over charcoal.

Sums up our season so far when the only contributions I can be bothered to make on a match thread are about kebabs and trying to get SE1_GILLS back on the booze.

Best Kebabs station road in Rainham is my personal favourite, also cooked over charcoal.

😂😂😂

When I used to live in Medway, I used to frequent the kebab shop at the bottom of Star Hill, Rochester, and the one opposite Halford's in Chatham - both seemed good, but never went to either sober.

More local to me, I love the A20 Grill at The Blue and White cafe near Mersham-le-Hatch as well as any of the Aspendos in Hythe, Dymchurch or Hawkinge.