The Official Dean Smith Thread | Page 72 | Vital Football

The Official Dean Smith Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I literally couldn’t give two shits.

Although I did give enough of a quarter of one shit to read, and it is quite interesting to read the comments from the player. We’re these situations one offs or constant things? Guess we’ll never know. I’m just glad we’re out of the rut of temporary managers, it’s not a way to build.

I was talking to a Citeh fan about Ireland just after we signed him, he said he's a match of the day player, just looks good in highlights. He thought he was crap too

Hated houllier , that night we lost 3-0 at Anfield when he effectively spunked into the sky cameras in his post match interview did him for me . French prick.
As for Ireland Stephen the player not the country, what a lazy arrogant bellend . Up there as one of my most hated villa players ever . He never deserved to wear the club colours

Didn't Stephen Ireland once pull out of a squad because he said his gran had died or something? It turned out to have been a bit of a porky.

If I remember correctly, we were that bad that he was voted player of the year one season or is my memory playing tricks? Only interested in the money. Never a success anywhere after City.

Always got the impression that he considered us a step down from man city despite us finishing above them regularly. Absolute twat who wasted whatever talent he had and cost us a fortune. Definitely in my most hated Villa 11 alongside luminaries like Heskey, Dunne and Lescott.

Status
Not open for further replies.