The Takeover Thread - NUFC Sold - Ashley & Co GONE!!! | Page 30 | Vital Football

The Takeover Thread - NUFC Sold - Ashley & Co GONE!!!

I'm at the stage where I don't really care whichever was it goes. Football is just an excuse to have a few beers on a Saturday afternoon before a night on the lash. If SDU are on the tv then so be it, but if not, I couldn't really care less.

I'm at the stage where I don't really care whichever was it goes. Football is just an excuse to have a few beers on a Saturday afternoon before a night on the lash. If SDU are on the tv then so be it, but if not, I couldn't really care less.

Log off then 😒

Keep telling yourself that. One day you might nearly believe it!

As much as Ive been laid back and half looking for this to falter amidst the fact that the world is on fire and in ruins, it's on.

It's totally typical of the club in itself to have something like this potentially happen in a time like this. The powers that be do know that when this is announced that there'll be a mass gathering at the ground which will start wave 2 or 3 of whatever this lurgy is.

I think this shit may be actually happening this time lads, please sever ties with this **** completely, I’m starting to believe.

It's starting to look all very real. Some crap about the FC getting 17m if it doesn't go through in the mail this morning. Just be nice for them to actually try and compete for a change instead of aiming for 17th place

If this is as real as all the media people and those in the know, have said then this is a done deal. Surely.

With everything going on and some clubs expected to go to the wall then surely the potential of having the richest club in the world and new investment that could be seen as a life saver and changer, shows there's no way this will be blocked. That's before you get into any debates over the morals of Saudi Arabia etc.

The area getting its feel good factor back cannot be underestimated either.
Going to work on a Monday, talking about the weekend's game, has all but been forgotten.
In that respect the fat Boy did not get it, he supressed it, a chance now exists, to show the whole country what a real atmosphere can be like, assuming the stay away's with good reason can get back in. Those who have taken it and done nothing should be ejected.

It getting exciting.

If it's ok for Sheff United to have Saudi owners then its ok for us! Where was all the human rights activists when that was happening? The REAL problem is JEALOUSY!

If this goes ahead then NUFC are about to have the finances to compete at the very top. It's only southern wankers that seem to have any issues with it, not a peep from Manchester or Liverpool!

Pricks like Simon Jordan(southern perma tanned poofta), Martin Samuel (Wet Spam fan and Ashley bum licker), Keys, Collymore et al. They can't stand the fact that NUFC could become a force once again. It'll take a while because of FFP but nobody is expecting a Man City style revolution.

I wouldn't fuck about with Bruce, get Pochettino in asap and go from there.

The FA, Government or any other regulatory body would be mad to stop it. Has there ever been a time in recent history we needed big mates with plenty money more? I would expect the Government to over rule the FA if they tried to block it. Wouldn't be surprised at all if there has been a quiet word behind the scenes.

What about City as well, Pep doesn’t seem to get much grief considering he’s so concerned about Catalan Human Rights. Money talks at the end of the day, as despicable as some of these billionaires are, money talks.

As much as Ive been laid back and half looking for this to falter amidst the fact that the world is on fire and in ruins, it's on.

It's totally typical of the club in itself to have something like this potentially happen in a time like this. The powers that be do know that when this is announced that there'll be a mass gathering at the ground which will start wave 2 or 3 of whatever this lurgy is.

Toony - it’s precisely because it’s a ”time like this” that he’s agreed to sell. He’s losing money hand over fist cos if there’s a business you don’t want to be in right now it’s retail. And his retail empire is surrounded with failing high street firms as it is. He needs money and needs it quick. Effectively - it’s taken a virus to kill a virus.

There seems to be an agenda against the takeover of the club. Some bitter interviews get promoted in the media (or that's my take on it). The HMRC tax investigation from 2017 when documents were taken and Charnley had his collar felt hasn't been completed yet and some 'financial expert' reckons it could possibly stop a takeover. This was pounced on by the Sunderland Echo