The Nicolò Zaniolo Thread | Page 13 | Vital Football

The Nicolò Zaniolo Thread

Oh, by the way. The geezer who is causing these worldwide bad headlines - you think we should pay 25m fee and then around 20 million in wages for ?. Are you nuts ?. Just get rid.

Any Villa fan who even considers wanting him at our club needs there head looking at.

ANd, the difference between Zaniolo n Toney is, Toney is worth around 80 million pound to Brentford. Brentford are not going to right off 80 million quid. I am pretty sure if Ivan Toney was a 21yr old who had scored 1 goal and was worth 500k - they would have walked him out the door on the day

Zaniolo is worth absolutely NOTHING to Aston Villa Football Club - nothing

Whether or not he has done it the hypocrisy of the football world knows no bounds…. Banning players for betting whilst continuing to allow betting sponsors on shirts.

Hopefully he is found innocent. Either way, this drama plus all the injuries…. Emery is performing miracles. Can’t wait to see what happens if we have a season with a bit more luck.

I dont give a rats uf he is found guilty ot not.

I care about Villa.

In 6 months this guy has had fans it italy protesting outside his house so much he asked to go to any club so he could get away from it. His next club were happy for him to leave, he has done sod all for his latest club other tgan do what Keenan Davis can, and has been sent home from his national team in disgrace and being done for betting, and if that statement isnt a sign of guilt i dont know what is 'he denies he has bet on a side he is playing for - so he doesnt deny he hasnt bet on others then ?

How many bloody warning signals do you need !!! Ivan Toney wasguilty of 150 breaches and even that didnt get him chucked out the national side. The fact Italy have done - doesnt that tell you something ?

I will repeat - he is NOT a Villa player, he is NOT our problem - we dont need a problem !!!

Please God I’m never up for anything whilst you’re doing jury service

Whether or not he has done it the hypocrisy of the football world knows no bounds…. Banning players for betting whilst continuing to allow betting sponsors on shirts.

Hopefully he is found innocent. Either way, this drama plus all the injuries…. Emery is performing miracles. Can’t wait to see what happens if we have a season with a bit more luck.
It never rains but it pours at B6, but when the going gets tough, Unai gets going.

@mike_field is going to have so much fun with there claims.
pamela adlon vodka GIF by Better Things

Something we certainly don't need atm. If it's true, who are they doing it for? a top footballers wages not enough these days, or what?

They do it for the buzz , bit like multi millionaires who go shoplifting
Nah, they do it cos they’re cheap :grinning:

Serious point, club can’t do anything contractually because he’s not been found guilty (yet). Think we’re stuck with him for the short term.

Luckily he’s not ours and @holtelower makes some good points - do we want to be associated with this scandal? Hopefully the club deals with this calmly and effectively. I believe his time with us is effectively over in all but name. Amazingly dumb, if true. Great points made about Tonali and the barcodes, major investment and a good player probably down the tubes.

Nah, they do it cos they’re cheap :grinning:

Serious point, club can’t do anything contractually because he’s not been found guilty (yet). Think we’re stuck with him for the short term.

Luckily he’s not ours and @holtelower makes some good points - do we want to be associated with this scandal? Hopefully the club deals with this calmly and effectively. I believe his time with us is effectively over in all but name. Amazingly dumb, if true. Great points made about Tonali and the barcodes, major investment and a good player probably down the tubes.
Maybe wait a while for the investigation outcome .