The next EDL march in UK | Page 2 | Vital Football

The next EDL march in UK

OldLeazes - 23/5/2013 20:55

Personally I hope that rag bag collection of third rate football hooligans and quasi racists get kicked all over Newcastle.

They bring nothing to the debate whatsoever.

Spot on OL. They wouldn't be able to tell you what they are protesting about other than Muslim extremism, just before they physically attack anything relating to Muslim.

Sad, ignorant morons

nufc_carl88 - 23/5/2013 21:56

I know a lot of good lads who go home and away with Newcastle who support the EDL. Onl sticking up for our country mad trying to stop Islamic extremists taking the piss and doing whatever they want and using the race card. But as I said its just whether they can stick to the extremist and not wander off track.

you don't think the EDl are extremists then?

thecorner - 24/5/2013 08:37

nufc_carl88 - 23/5/2013 21:56

I know a lot of good lads who go home and away with Newcastle who support the EDL. Onl sticking up for our country mad trying to stop Islamic extremists taking the piss and doing whatever they want and using the race card. But as I said its just whether they can stick to the extremist and not wander off track.

They are not "good lads". They are fuckwits. Why they think singing "No surrender to the IRA" at a Newcastle match has any relevance at all I don;t know. It makes me cringe.

you don't think the EDl are extremists then?

I believe in the future there will be armed opposition to islamic extremism, you can only push a population so far before it will take matters into its own hands. Look at yugoslavia they lived side by side for centuries until extreme islamists returned to bosnia & croatia after jihad agaist the soviets in afghanistan in the 80s the were attacking serb villages in an attempt to drive out the local population and we all know what happened next, the same can be said about chechnya and dagestan after the fall of the ussr but the difference is the russian army smashed them to pieces and forced them out by the sheer volume of troops they had at their disposal and tactics that would not be tolerated in the west i.e assasinating the terrorists, their families and their familes familes.

Until people start seeing results as in a political desicion to take the gloves off and take these people on, on a level playing field like thatcher did with the IRA by sending the SAS out to smash the leadership and foot soldiers alike the pot will only simmer for so long before ordinary blokes feel it is their duty to react to attacks on their families and property.

we have our pathetic deputy pm quoting the fucking quran on tv now, no wonder people get annoyed....

Brother drives a HGV, and was in London on Tuesday Night, watched with his own eyes as 2 45ish blokes dragged a pair of packie/muslims out of a car and pasted the fuck out of them.

Strangely not been reported, evidently happened quite a few times at different locations.

Going to The Forth at 12.30 and apparently the EDL are meeting in Gotham Town and Raffertys. Should be interesting watching these fucking boneheads going about their business.

They have just marched past Yates. Every brain dead fucker in England must be on the march. What a collection of *****. Imagine 500 mackems together and you will get the picture.

Seen a clip of them on facebook giving a rendition of "You can stick your fucking Islam up your arse" they could have at least worked on a better song or two, thick as fuck.

The thick ***** sometimes mix that up with the "is-lam is a load of shit, is-lam is a load of shit" song.

Brain dead fuckers who see their leader Tommy Robinson as some kind of intellectual giant, rather than a two bob blade merchant football hooligan.

Hopefully the police get fed up of them and give them a good batoning.

shearers boots - 23/5/2013 21:05

get kicked all over Newcastle by whom ?

if i had to either stand with them or stand with the muslim and left wing students ! i know where i would be

When David Copeland nailed bombed blacks, asians and homosexuals, would you have been ok with marches and attacks by the ******,**** and gay defence leagues SB ?