The next EDL march in UK | Vital Football

The next EDL march in UK

shearers boots

Vital Squad Member
was thinking about how much support they will get in their next march ? Then just found out , Its through the Streets of Newcastle this Sat ?? should interesting

Personally I hope that rag bag collection of third rate football hooligans and quasi racists get kicked all over Newcastle.

They bring nothing to the debate whatsoever.

get kicked all over Newcastle by whom ?

if i had to either stand with them or stand with the muslim and left wing students ! i know where i would be

Protest against Islamic extremists. I see nothing wrong with that. Long as they stick to that is the only issue. Obviously attracts a lot of trouble and just plain racists.

Joke how he was here so long! Only in this country. Australia have it right there prime minister made a cracking speech about Islamic extremists and sharia law today

How perfect it would be to be able to put the EDL and Muslim extremists in the same field surrounded by a 20ft wall, let them sort out their differences then use the field as target practice for the Royal Artillery and RAF.

Sadly it will never happen, but we can dream.

I know a lot of good lads who go home and away with Newcastle who support the EDL. Onl sticking up for our country mad trying to stop Islamic extremists taking the piss and doing whatever they want and using the race card. But as I said its just whether they can stick to the extremist and not wander off track.

The EDL are a fucking joke. Their "leader" (or clueless fuckwit no1 as I call him) doesn't even go by his real name . Stephen Yaxley-Lennon or "Tommy Robinson" as he's known went on hunger strike in 2011 and didn't even last 24 hours, hardly Bobby Sands . Oh and the name he's chosen is that of a former Luton Town "crew" member .

The EDL lads who follow Newcastle are sadly misguided halfwits.

A bunch of brain dead soft ***** only good in a row when they are team handed.

They can have it any time with the "left wing student" types but they aren't keen to do so. They prefer to get wrapped up by the police for their own protection.

EDL are fuck all.

Frankly, the EDL are no better than the Muslim extremists that are the bad apples themselves.

Its the 'extreme' element, that is the problem.

Anybody who has to wear a mask to get his point across, IMVHO, is up to no good.

The KKK did this, too.

Extreme anything in religion or politics, is close to madness.

shearers boots - 23/5/2013 21:09
not saying they are right or wrong ! but who else stands up to this lot , Not our Goverment thats for sure !

They don't stand up to anyone. Defence my fucking arse. Why don't you form your own opinions instead of trying to bring it down to a choice between extremist Muslims and the EDL?

And how fucking brave it is of the EDL to plan a march in Newcastle. They are just looking for muppets. Don't be one.

Ask any one of them what they are protesting against on the march, and you will be lucky to get a coherent, logical sentence/explanation from any of them.
All for standing up against right and wrong, but these are not the solution.