The New Site Will Go Live TOMORROW! | Vital Football

The New Site Will Go Live TOMORROW!

Jules

Website Owner
Staff member
The Site should look different at some point tomorrow morning.

Not sure if the Site will go down for a bit, but we'll be able to do all sorts once the new Site is live!

Last edited:
German Imp - 4/4/2018 16:59

Same URL ?

No need to re-register ?

Logon and password remains the same ?

<b>1.</b> Yes.
<b>2.</b> No.
<b>3.</b> Yes.

I am looking forward to it. I have had a gander at the Villa board and it looks ok.

Impalex - 4/4/2018 18:46

Just sorry we are going to lose the Members' League figures.

And the rankings!

At the moment you're "72 Jamie McCombe", but you won't be tomorrow!

Impalex - 4/4/2018 18:45

I am looking forward to it. I have had a gander at the Villa board and it looks ok.

We'll be able to do a lot more on 100% Imps, like embed Facebook Posts, Tweets, etc.

As well as simply being able to drag photographs into a post!

Jules - 4/4/2018 18:49

Impalex - 4/4/2018 18:45

We'll be able to do a lot more on 100% Imps, like embed Facebook Posts, Tweets, etc.

As well as simply being able to drag photographs into a post!

Villa have a breakdown of how and what,

https://forums.vitalfootball.co.uk/threads/how-to-use-the-new-forum.3443/

One thing that I think is really stupid is the fact I've not been given any idea of what the Front Page Admin will look like.

Just have to jump in at the deep end tomorrow and work it out!

Hardly ideal when we have a game in a few days!

I;m missing a button to go to the next thread. Is there one I can't see, finding it painful to go back to the menu each time.
Also when click on a thread I notice it goes to page 1 not the latest, which fooled me on the ticket one with over 20 pages,.
Can't say I'm liking it so far

I think there needs to be a button that takes you to your first unread post in a thread

I;m missing a button to go to the next thread. Is there one I can't see, finding it painful to go back to the menu each time.
Also when click on a thread I notice it goes to page 1 not the latest, which fooled me on the ticket one with over 20 pages,.

There is a link to return to "100% Imps" under the last post in all threads.

To get to the latest post in a thread all you have to do is click the bit that says "1 minute ago" (or however long ago the post was).

I think there needs to be a button that takes you to your first unread post in a thread

All feedback will be sent to Vital HQ. People need to remember there are always going to be teething problems and things that need to be changed.

All feedback will be sent to Vital HQ. People need to remember there are always going to be teething problems and things that need to be changed.
Fully understand that Jules. Like the format mostly even though the front page is a little bit tabloidy

Sorry but it’s tripe. Don’t like it so far. But let’s give it some time and see if we grow into it. Change always takes time and some support.

I see Barney Imp is making the most of the 'like' function!

It's different and will take a bit of getting used to but seems an improvement.

That is something that I have wanted for a long time. When you come to a new thread I want taking to the start not the end.