The New Site Will Go Live TOMORROW! | Page 3 | Vital Football

The New Site Will Go Live TOMORROW!

Any further comments on it?

The site seems a little quicker loading after, presumably, a settling in period.

I was unsure at first, but it's really grown on me. Positives for me -
* Cleaner look
* Better fit to the page
* Takes me to the newest unread post in a thread, so I don't have to scroll to find where I was
* The like button works! Rarely did for me before
* Drag and drop for images. Very handy
* Option to use bold, italics etc - had no idea how to before! (My ignorance, I know)
* Takes me to the newest unread post...worth mentioning again, that's very handy.

It's a :thumbup: from me!

It's called Edge, now.
No its not - Windows 10 has 'Edge' as standard and is indeed c**p, IE is separate and much better, use it at work for some sites which only operate on IE.

Really getting to like the new site, btw, though its still 'jumps', especially on mobile, which means hit wrong thread quite often.

My latest lap top had Windows 10 installed with Edge which I soon discovered to be cr@p, very cr@p. So, I went to Firefox for the first time, and it's great!!

I think that losing those stats may well have a negative effect on the number of posts made and, therefore, clicks too.

Hopefully we will get the stats back at some point I always liked Jules posting them.

I liked the new look from the start.

I can't get the new site on my mobile phone. It coming up "We're having trouble displaying this page...."

Otherwise, quite happy with it

I think that losing those stats may well have a negative effect on the number of posts made and, therefore, clicks too.

That would be really sad if it did. Having exchanged quite a few emails with HQ over the last few weeks, and especially in the last few days, it looks like things are pretty much the same!

HQ are putting in a lot of hours at the moment and there is still a lot of work to do. We have a Site and it is still busy, and that is all that matters to me for now.