The Moussa Diaby Thread | Page 20 | Vital Football

The Moussa Diaby Thread

He surely owes us a performance or two, I'm still scratching my head wondering how and why he cost nearly 50 million!
He was signed for such a high fee because he's a proven quality performer. One indifferent season getting used to a new league and country doesn't make him crap. Just another of the " we want it now " culture of modern £ootball

I do agree. There are no guarantees. It is whether to stick out twist with rotation and making the in game changes. Chelsea have bought numerous players of the Diaby level or better.

He was signed for such a high fee because he's a proven quality performer. One indifferent season getting used to a new league and country doesn't make him crap. Just another of the " we want it now " culture of modern £ootball
Yes this is too sensible. At this stage it's fine to get frustrated with him but I won't be writing the lad off. There's a lesson to be learned from Bailey here.

Thought he looked bright coming on in a shit storm yesterday. I’d try him more central, maybe as a second striker. He should be licking his lips playing with Watkins and Bailey, just needs to find something a little more to click and gain valuable confidence

I wouldn't write him off as at the start of the season everyone had said he's an upgrade on Bailey, then Bailey started to come on and do 30-minute cameos all of a sudden he's brilliant. Not for me, to be honest, I think he's still a 30-minute super sub but some love him.

I would like to shove them and Zaniolo in a bag shake it up and hope for one top PL player but I just don't think it will happen, all 3 are man fannies.

Absolutely awful again yesterday , loads of fans near us are getting incredibly fed up with his no shows. To think he's our record signing too. Jeez

Absolutely awful again yesterday , loads of fans near us are getting incredibly fed up with his no shows. To think he's our record signing too. Jeez
He was on a hiding to nothing coming on at 0-2 down and half the team shellshocked with heads dropping then a few minutes later McGinn goes. I was more disappointed with Leon who once he was well and truly “tackled” by that man-mountain Ven in the first few minutes seem to decide it wasn’t going to be his day. Perhaps Diaby should have come on earlier.

Really ?

After 30 years without a trophy "We want it now" ........ okay.

His forms taken a dip sure - but hes not alone in that.

The feel good factor around the club seems to have evaporated since the turn of the year.