The Masters 2018 | Page 4 | Vital Football

The Masters 2018

:shake:

Must admit I'm looking forward to the return of the highlights if I can spot them, Golf is not my thing, but it's great watching when you want to wind down at the end of the night. The fine line between success and failure on a drive etc.

So true. It's often worse on the green though. Millimetres count.

Why did the golfer need new socks? Because he had a hole in one.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
I'll get my coat.

The Garcia thing was equally painful to watch as it was hillarious.

The first 3 times were EXACTLY the same shot. I swear to god if you showed them to someone and didnt tell them they'd thing you just had the same shot playing on a loop.

The 4th one, he miss hit it, but the end result was the same.

Worst title defence ever?

I'm a little bit gutted I missed out on Jordan Spieth when he was 16/1. One win and two 2nd places here, and on his day I've always said if every single golfer in the world is playing to their absolute best, then Jordan Spieth wins... his best is better than anyone elses best.

Reason i didn't jump on was his form hasn't been great this year, but he was brilliant last week. He's now 10/1 fav though, so a little to short for me.

You do realise as soon as I said that you should have all piled on right?

:cry:

Main thing is Tiger is now only 4 off the lead.

Might as well make it about Tiger, seeing as he hasn't teed off yet. lol

The old saying is , the Chicago slums are full of Day 1 leaders at the masters .
Slight over exaggeration but I get the jist

Butch Harmon earlier mentioned that Saturday is generally considered 'moving day' but there was plenty of movement already today. Spieth had a shocking start and has recovered, Woods and Mickelson making very heavy weather.

Speaking of which, rain forecast tomorrow.

And Bubba Watson has just gone to -1. Quality in the top 10-15 places.