The Marvelous Nakamba Thread | Page 30 | Vital Football

The Marvelous Nakamba Thread

says it all about the current state of the game when a player of his level has a fleet of Lambo's. Top bloke by all accounts though

Spent a lot of money and time on local football in Zimbabwe which impressed me. And overall get the impression he tried his best for Villa, just wasn't good enough and should have gone sooner. Pleased if he'll play now.

Lambo's don't impress me, and that's a whole 'nother conversation about pay in football. It's insane on many levels, but on another thread you'll catch me saying Kamara is worth every penny. I have no ground to stand on. :grinning:

He's a decent player who sticks to what knows he's good at, tackles, interceptions and giving the ball to someone better than him.

There were a few times when he seemed to be becoming an important player for us but then he always seemed to get injured. He was done the moment Kamara arrived as he was simply never going to compete with him. He'll be great in the championship.

I did a marathon in Luton. 3 x 9 miles laps , god it was mind numbing. Running through a derelict shopping centre three times is not fun at all.

I never did it again.

I read that he was doing well, but Luton would struggle to keep him because of his wage demands and the fee. Though Luton are in the playoffs, and it could be that they get promoted.

I do think that he could do a job for a newly promoted PL team, hopefully he's put himself in the shop window, I do think he's a level above the Championship.

I read that he was doing well, but Luton would struggle to keep him because of his wage demands and the fee. Though Luton are in the playoffs, and it could be that they get promoted.

I do think that he could do a job for a newly promoted PL team, hopefully he's put himself in the shop window, I do think he's a level above the Championship.

I might be remembering this wrong but he was a critical part of Slippy's team that won the first three games. He got injured and it all fell apart.

I almost feel like we had him picked out as a player we were going to sign if we were in the Championship and then decided we needed him for numbers in the Prem anyway.

Surely someone will take him off us for 5-8m.

His touch and passing were really the only weaknesses that were obvious to me. So for some sides think he's ok for the prem, maybe fit a Sean Dyche team. Certainly not Emery's style and get why Dendonker was preferred.

I might be remembering this wrong but he was a critical part of Slippy's team that won the first three games. He got injured and it all fell apart.

Yeah, I'd argue he's been unlucky more than anything, he's not great, but certainly not the write off that some portray him to be. I do think he could do a job in the PL.