The Leon Bailey Thread | Page 25 | Vital Football

The Leon Bailey Thread

Can he actually sprint anymore? Did someone see him warm up? He hasn't run at speed in a game once since the lay off. His speed was his super skill and I think it's gone. Insurance claim IMO.

Last edited:
Overall he hasn't impressed. Everton game aside he seems to lack awareness, holds on to the ball too long and generally makes poor decisions.

That said, given his reputation and how much he cost we should be sticking with him for the remainder of the season and into the next. There could be a player there.

Possibly the worst signing in the clubs history. Absolutely diabolical waste of £30m plus whatever he's being paid. Fraudster

I think we all thought we had signed a good player in Bailey, he needs to show why we paid so much money for him because atm he's not showing he's worth it, why did we bother with a player that seems as though he's never fit.

I think we all thought we had signed a good player in Bailey, he needs to show why we paid so much money for him because atm he's not showing he's worth it, why did we bother with a player that seems as though he's never fit.
Ask Lange.

No beers thank you. I normally ignore posts I disagree with as we all have different opinions but to be honest, I just generally find you rather self-righteous at the expense of other people's opinions.

If you don't like what I post then I suggest you put me on ignore.....Thanks.
I am self-righteous. Who isn't? It only seems a problem for people when they disagree.

I dislike the absolute drubbings we give to our own players on here from the comfort of our armchairs.