THE LATICS!!!!!! | Page 2 | Vital Football

THE LATICS!!!!!!

What the f**k is happening with Tickle, his distribution, which was his strength, has all but disappeared.
Add Goode who's been dreadful coupled with Hughes....actually we are overrun in midfield ... Matt Smith doing well...and Godo to a certain extent but he has to make better decisions on when to release the ball.

Goal should never have stood ... Hughes was grabbed and it's obvious how he mishits the ball for the goal... Disgusting refereeing

Last edited:
Kelman is a worse version of Magennis. Not seen him put in a challenge or win a ball yet. Missed an absolute sitter when the keeper fumbled the ball under pressure from his own man at a corner.

First 15/20 minutes, we seemed to settling into the game, Godo going at players, Smith's (S) shot just over the bar ... and then my stream started playing up.

Seen nothing since ... not even the goal. Maybe I'm the lucky one. 👀

Just looking at stats. 1 successful cross from 8 and that one cross was dropped by the goalkeeper. So why are we buggering about trying to dribble our way into the net.

First 15/20 minutes, we seemed to settling into the game, Godo going at players, Smith's (S) shot just over the bar ... and then my stream started playing up.

Seen nothing since ... not even the goal. Maybe I'm the lucky one. 👀

Bloody lousy streaming, continually buffering.