THE LATICS!!!!!! | Vital Football

THE LATICS!!!!!!

Wow is it that bad. Thought there would still be some fans interested in the Tuesday game at one of tother Latics ?

Wow is it that bad. Thought there would still be some fans interested in the Tuesday game at one of tother Latics ?
They are the Addicks Taff not the Latics only Oldham are known as the other Latics.

The penny's just dropped Taff ... given the whinging on here re the constant changes in team selection, I'd have gone Valiants vs Variants !

Any road ... 3-0 to us ... and if it isn't, I at least hope those hardy fans who are travelling see summat to enjoy watching.

Fair play to the lads that are making the trip today well done, but I don't think the club deserve your support at present especially a 400 mile round trip in midweek.

You know exactly what you're going to get rather you than me.

Can't see much more than the borefest we watched at the weekend....each game I say to myself "this is the match where we'll turn it around, play decent football, have a go & give a bit of excitement to our fans".....sadly what the usual outcome is players 'on the beach' despite SM saying "the players are not on the beach"
Addicks 2 Latics beach men 0

7 changes...4-6-0....Big Josh recalled...70%possession....0 shots on target......2-0 to Charlton.....and Greta's man bun comes loose.
Welcome to another predictable Maloney borefest.

It feels like our season is already over. Charlton are on an unbeaten run and I can see it’ll continue tonight, they also have strikers who score goals so I think they’ll thump us 4-0.

Team News:
Only three changes tonight:

Latics: Tickle, Hughes (Capt), Kerr, Goode, Clare, M.Smith, S.Smith, Godo, Aasgaard, J.Smith, Kelman.

Subs: Amos, Morrison, Pearce, Sessegnon, Adeeko, McManaman, Sze.

Sean Clare comes into the starting line-up on his return to Charlton - replacing fellow ex-Addick Steven Sessegnon - while Jonny Smith and Charlie Kelman come in for Baba Adeeko and Callum McManaman who drop to the bench.