The last REALLY Interesting Thread under Lambert | Page 81 | Vital Football

The last REALLY Interesting Thread under Lambert

Well if it is a non birthday , we will have to think of a suitable punishment for Clive !!!

Maybe a salad bowl to start with. :17:

I'm back. Yay! Don't all get too excited will you?

Italy was awesome. The hotel in Tuscany was right on lake Tresimino. Only had 8 rooms and we were on the top floor in a suite. Very oldy worldy, low beams, rustic feeling but with only 8 rooms you got awesome service.

Weather was great. 32 degrees on the last day in Rome. Ate lots of lovely food, drank lots of lovely wine.

Ended up in a Gay Parade. Completely unplanned (honest) which I think is what made it such good fun. We were on an uopen top bus tour of Rome and the streets just ground to a halt. Spent 30 minutes sat in traffic, moaning, whinging, getting hot and in the end the driver informed us he couldn't get to the next stop so we had to get off and walk.

We were all mega p1ssed off by this point. 10 minutes walk later we heard some banging louded music then all these floats started going by full of half naked men and fully naked transsexuals, and lots of rainbow flags etc..... and then it dawned on us why all the streets were so busy. Cheered us up though. Had a right giggle. Stayed in the parade for about an hour. lol

Nobody tried to bum me though. Must be losing my looks.

Flight home was a disaster. Flight got cancelled last second, thought we were gonna have to stay another night, but ended up managing to get a flight via Munich with Lufthansa. Still took 18 hours in total to get home though.

Good thing is the Lufthansa flights worked out cheaper as a return ticket, so we can go back for free in October if we want. Just need to find a cheap flight back.

Sir Den and his bloody protocol lol

PMSL Deano that sounded mental, i like the sound of the old rustic style hotel over looking the lake, very nice.

sirdennis - 9/6/2014 10:44

I am winning £95 million on Tuesday FACT.

Sirdennis, if you win the euro tonight, fancy paying off my mortgage? If I win, I'll pay off yours!?

Sounds a plan to me! lol

The Fear - 10/6/2014 14:56

sirdennis - 9/6/2014 10:44

I am winning £95 million on Tuesday FACT.

Sirdennis, if you win the euro tonight, fancy paying off my mortgage? If I win, I'll pay off yours!?

Sounds a plan to me! lol

Actually my wife and I were discussing winning the lottery at the weekend and decided that one thing we would do would be to pay off all our friends mortgages.

Sorry................

LOL

#hurtful

Be nice wouldn't it? Imagine how many people you could help? That sort of money you could give away £70m and still be mega rich.

I would steer clear of the big charities whose chairmen are on a fortune and go for the nice small ones where people really get stuck in. Be a right blast.

Yes very true.

Not sure if I would be entirely comfortable winning so much . I would be happy just to win enough to pay the mortgage off.

I certainly couldn't sit at home doing nothing.

I'd love it! LOL

Nah, I'd put at least 75% into a trust straight away,, help friends, charity, total random strangers, anything good. If you had that sort of money 'floating' around you would surely be a big target for criminals etc. So shift it out of harms way!

I'm not greedy. Even if we just won the Millionaire raffle in our syndicate that would be approx. 70k.

That would be enough for me to walk out of the job I hate and retrain in something I might enjoy, or go and get a degree or something..

But £70 million would obviously be better. Swap retrain and degree, for holidays and partying.

Yeah, £70k I wouldn't cry about receiving but £95m I would very much like please thank you ever so nicely!

Funny when you see a £2.2m jackpot on the normal lottery and it looks a small amount isn't it?! So used to seeing the silly money.

I preferred Branson's idea of more winners, but not as big silly money jackpots. Most people with no mortgage, no debt, money for holidays and a car would surely be perfectly content in life? Work for pleasure money, not for the mortgage/rent!

DeanoVilla - 10/6/2014 16:02

Let us know if you see any rich Arab's or American Oil Baron's there please.

I will be reading my "how to be ITK manual" before I go.

Perhaps the Chef might know something !!

some of their sources can be a bit rich at times.

Is that the same thing?!

when you going sirdennis, I can make sure I don't book at the same time :2:

The Fear - 10/6/2014 16:29

some of their sources can be a bit rich at times.

Is that the same thing?!

when you going sirdennis, I can make sure I don't book at the same time :2:

Lol

A week on Friday.