The last REALLY Interesting Thread under Lambert | Page 83 | Vital Football

The last REALLY Interesting Thread under Lambert

Lol. 3 customer services...it has to be a wind up surely? Rung to ask, like I have with talktalk,if I can block withheld numbers.

I repeated the question four times. He then went away, came back and clarified what I wanted, went away, came back and said do you really want to block everyone from calling? I again explained. Oh, well, if you want to block people calling, you should turn off your phone.

Is there anything else I can help you with today Mr Jonathan's?

Nope!

Had a call from the Consumer Survey people again today. We're not trying to sell you anything Sir. Just want to ask you a number of simple questions to which the answer is yes or no. Is that ok? Answered no and hung-up.

Lol, nice answer Cheshire.

The one scamming lot say they are ringing on behalf of the police force. Obviously they aren't but people do fall for it.

Good moaning Pride dude and all, finally got one of my four sides of the shed painted yesterday and what thanks to i get,,,,''You should have painted the shed all round not putting so many coats of paint on just the ones side'' feckin typical, i painted the side facing the house so i can admire its beauty the other three round the back fo the shed i will paint a coat at a time, there is no pleasing some people in this life!