The land behind the Kop | Page 6 | Vital Football

The land behind the Kop

Originally it was a nod to Sheffield's fishing traditions but as time has gone on Magnet has gradually become far more common to sing.
You'll learn when postin on here if you don't agree with everything Sean says you'll be known as a ferret,rat lovin clog wearin neanderthal Barney,it's his way of showin he likes you.:yes::giggle: UTMPB

Originally it was a nod to Sheffield's fishing traditions but as time has gone on Magnet has gradually become far more common to sing.
Well I’ve never sang about maggots and im never likely to start anytime soon so always been magnet for me always will be although it was a bit heavy to be downing 8pints of the stuff,must be a reyt lightweight me cos bein a non smoker woodbines are a bit on the strong side for me anall 🤮

You'll learn when postin on here if you don't agree with everything Sean says you'll be known as a ferret,rat lovin clog wearin neanderthal Barney,it's his way of showin he likes you.:yes::giggle: UTMPB
I don't mind SBT, if I have it right he was on S2 for a while but got banned.

Thank fork theer's someone else for the Vital BLADES hit men to pick on Pops.:ROFLMAO: Owd Woodwardfan is very welcome on here as far as i'm concerned.:yes:UTMPB

I don't mind anyone really, but if the first thing they do is bring out the owd shiny shit they've been polishing on every other forum they've flounced off, well, its not hard to see where the problem lies.

He's a good un,i've met him a few times at academy games and as i say he's a good un but don't let this info go any further mi owd pal, cos Sean likes to keep his hard man image up.:giggle:UTMPB

And to me its Magnet. If I recall rightly, a gallon would be a very heavy night out.

I'm not a splodger myself. Would you have a gallon of maggots when you go fishing..?

And to me its Magnet. If I recall rightly, a gallon would be a very heavy night out.

I'm not a splodger myself. Would you have a gallon of maggots when you go fishing..?
It’s maggots FKB ........ maggots measured in pints,you might not have a gallon of maggots when off fishing but a pint yes.

True. Retaliated to something the Rotherham walter Mitty Top Cat said after a long line of rubbish from him. Funnily enough I didn't use a single offensive word,but c'est la vie. Was on BM for years before it went into oblivion like pretty much all Footy Mad sites.

I will forgive your fondness of McCabe, @Rod Currie dependant on your answer to the following, which if you weren't aware is a long running debate on the S2 forum...

Maggots or Magnet?

From what I've been told by old timers, it used to be maggots, but morphed into magnet. So assumedly being a man of age yourself, do you concur with that assessment?

It's not up for question even

S2 will never last

If Foxy keeps losing quality posters I fear you might be right, blade. The problem is he is not good at moderating. He should be more like the chairman of the debate, but he and Linz are more like a judge, jury nd executioner. Debate, not execution, should be king.