The Knee goes on | Page 8 | Vital Football

The Knee goes on

'Safe space' is one of the most commonly used and cringeworthy things you hear in such messages. Such language becoming so mainstream is effective brainwashing.

It feeds nicely into the whole ‘safety ism’ that has manifested itself as mask wearing and being more interested in the health of random grandma over that of your own children.

It is also stealing away the very experiences that kids need to build up the courage and resilience they will surely need as grown-ups. Kids experiment with danger, they do stupid stuff that can be harmful and dangerous, but thats the point. If a kid has the courage to climb a tree or skateboard, or whatever it is that pushes them out of 'safe', they should be allowed even encouraged to do it. Otherwise, how will they grow as a mind and as a person if they are constantly looking for shelter from things that they may find even slightly uncomfortable.

Last edited:
The biggest Dick has now gone so will we start to see police actually arresting criminals rather than dancing with them, taking selfies with them and respecting their right to glue themselves to the road?

I'm not holding my breath.

The biggest Dick has now gone so will we start to see police actually arresting criminals rather than dancing with them, taking selfies with them and respecting their right to glue themselves to the road?

It will be another 'common-purpose' non-entity, who will care more about name calling on Twitter than black boys stabbing black boys, or property theft. Anyone who thought Dick of the Yard was bad, I fear we will look back on her time as a golden age of policing London.

Some times better the devil you know, unless a Labour appointment.

Some times better the devil you know, unless a Labour appointment.
I doubt you could find one worse than her Chips-unless they put Lammy in charge.:eek:
Maybe they won't feel the need to satisfy the LBGT/woke/BLM criteria and appoint a policeman who arrests people.

I doubt you could find one worse than her Chips-unless they put Lammy in charge.:eek:
Maybe they won't feel the need to satisfy the LBGT/woke/BLM criteria and appoint a policeman who arrests people.
People who eat cake need arresting TT. OK for pizza though.

Last edited:
273284222_313096487457163_1565302148056609090_n.jpg

I fully expect an appointment even more willing to surrender to the woke. This is the sort of theme with positions of power in institutions - despite having a Conservative government. It's quite maddening. It seems many survive from the Blair era and the new appointments do nothing to begin to remedy it. That fucking w@nker in charge of Border Force who literally said 'borders are a pain in the arse' for example.

Its the 'enemy within', Common Purpose. Sold as personal development, its actually an indoctrination process to be a Globalist and a Marxist. They are to the left what the Masons are to the right, except the Masons are generally benevolent and charitable, not evil people out to force us into a dystopian nightmare. All our public bodies, media and Universities are infested with them, and they stifle and stymie every attempt by the government to move forward on reforms. Add in the globalist World Economics Forum and the Davos set, which has captured the Democratic Party in the US, with its crazy utopian communist vision and here we are.

'Conspiracy theories' I hear some say. No mate. They've got fuckin websites, and they brazenly tell you what they are doing.

www.commonpurpose.org
www.weforum.org

This stuff is real. While we were getting on with the everyday, they have infested the media, public services, education, and the upper parts of big business. The best the government can hope for is to do a bit round the edges. No point about Boris and his 80 seat majority. He won't be being allowed to use it.

The left wing, globalist agenda will roll on, taking away freedoms from citizens until we get to the Chinese Social Credit system, where they decide how much freedom you are going to have, even down to where you can live and how much of your own money you can spend.

Of course there will be many willing participants who 'can't see the harm'. They will be happy to live under the boot, as they do with lockdowns and facemasks now. They will busy themselves with trans-rights, and hate-speak and racism that isn't racism, but that's just to keep them busy so they don't notice their rights and freedoms are disappearing. However, for everyone who believes in personal freedom and responsibility, we must keep the flame alive. Keep fighting brothers.

Its the 'enemy within', Common Purpose. Sold as personal development, its actually an indoctrination process to be a Globalist and a Marxist. They are to the left what the Masons are to the right, except the Masons are generally benevolent and charitable, not evil people out to force us into a dystopian nightmare. All our public bodies, media and Universities are infested with them, and they stifle and stymie every attempt by the government to move forward on reforms. Add in the globalist World Economics Forum and the Davos set, which has captured the Democratic Party in the US, with its crazy utopian communist vision and here we are.

'Conspiracy theories' I hear some say. No mate. They've got fuckin websites, and they brazenly tell you what they are doing.

www.commonpurpose.org
www.weforum.org

This stuff is real. While we were getting on with the everyday, they have infested the media, public services, education, and the upper parts of big business. The best the government can hope for is to do a bit round the edges. No point about Boris and his 80 seat majority. He won't be being allowed to use it.

The left wing, globalist agenda will roll on, taking away freedoms from citizens until we get to the Chinese Social Credit system, where they decide how much freedom you are going to have, even down to where you can live and how much of your own money you can spend.

Of course there will be many willing participants who 'can't see the harm'. They will be happy to live under the boot, as they do with lockdowns and facemasks now. They will busy themselves with trans-rights, and hate-speak and racism that isn't racism, but that's just to keep them busy so they don't notice their rights and freedoms are disappearing. However, for everyone who believes in personal freedom and responsibility, we must keep the flame alive. Keep fighting brothers.
Excellent post sir you have my respect. Not every one is aware of this organisation and the damage they have caused. I only popped on to say isn't it nice that the team didn't kneel down before the game on Monday.

Excellent post sir you have my respect. Not every one is aware of this organisation and the damage they have caused. I only popped on to say isn't it nice that the team didn't kneel down before the game on Monday.

Its long overdue. Even the PL as going to can it, according to reports. What did they think it was going to achieve, really..?

It's a great relief.

The indoctrination of every kid watching football will now be significantly reduced.

Hopefully football can focus on football again.

But isn't it awfully convenient how they've come to this decision just before the England Luvvies set off to the World Cup in Qatar. It gives them an out. And it's much needed, because if they go ahead with the kneeling over there it will be an absolute embarrassment, and what's more, it would push them uncomfortably close to feeling the need to confront more real, sensitive and oppositional issues that they don't have the stomach for.

They still plan to kneel on 'showpiece' occasions though apparently, like first games and cup finals. Don't know what that means for knockout games of the World Cup. Maybe England can just get themselves knocked out in the group stages.

It'll be interesting to see what Wokegate's response is. The lengths he's gone to to establish himself as football's paragon of woke dictate that he must show some resistance to the end of 'The Knee', so it will be funny if he just quietly backs off prior to the WC.

It's a great relief.

The indoctrination of every kid watching football will now be significantly reduced.

Hopefully football can focus on football again.

But isn't it awfully convenient how they've come to this decision just before the England Luvvies set off to the World Cup in Qatar. It gives them an out. And it's much needed, because if they go ahead with the kneeling over there it will be an absolute embarrassment, and what's more, it would push them uncomfortably close to feeling the need to confront more real, sensitive and oppositional issues that they don't have the stomach for.

They still plan to kneel on 'showpiece' occasions though apparently, like first games and cup finals. Don't know what that means for knockout games of the World Cup. Maybe England can just get themselves knocked out in the group stages.

It'll be interesting to see what Wokegate's response is. The lengths he's gone to to establish himself as football's paragon of woke dictate that he must show some resistance to the end of 'The Knee', so it will be funny if he just quietly backs off prior to the WC.

He'll say nothing. He hasn't got a gram of spine. I really hope we get battered in Qatar. It would be poetic justice for going in the first place. Standing up for equality my arse. Not when it actually matters.

On the poetry front, I don't think that losing the Euros due to the questionable selection of black penalty takers after a tournament preaching about race and injecting politics into football can be beaten.... :LOL:

On the poetry front, I don't think that losing the Euros due to the questionable selection of black penalty takers after a tournament preaching about race and injecting politics into football can be beaten.... :LOL:

So in your opinion we lost the Final of the Euro's because we selected Black Players based purely on race reasons?

Would White penalty takers have performed better?

If so what is your reasoning?

We lost the Euros primarily due to Southgate's negativity, cowardice and managerial shortcomings.

Then he selected a bunch of penalty takers who were not as experienced and convincing as what he could have selected. Rashford, fair enough. Sancho, highly questionable. Saka, taking the 5th as well - WTF?! You can only speculate. But given the way Southgate has zealously taken on the role of English sport's foremost racial justice activist, I fully expect race had something to do with it.

He should simply have selected the best penalty takers / players with the experience to deal with it. He didn't. He did the opposite.

We lost the Euros primarily due to Southgate's negativity, cowardice and managerial shortcomings.

Then he selected a bunch of penalty takers who were not as experienced and convincing as what he could have selected. Rashford, fair enough. Sancho, highly questionable. Saka, taking the 5th as well - WTF?! You can only speculate. But given the way Southgate has zealously taken on the role of English sport's foremost racial justice activist, I fully expect race had something to do with it.

He should simply have selected the best penalty takers / players with the experience to deal with it. He didn't. He did the opposite.
Exactly. Knowing KK's 'knowledge' of football ( and why he posts anything) his post shows that he has no interest in football as anyone knowing the record, players and experience in that team would have known that other players were better equipped to take penalties.
They may well have been of a different colour but,that's totally irrelevant.
He should have picked those most likely to score not those most suited to an agenda

Southgates penalty experiences vs Germany have tainted him. When the chips were down he bottled it, and his fear carried through the players, who know he is a serial loser.

Hey KK.! Got anything to say about some 'mentally ill' brown person stabbing Salman Rushdie at a public event in New York..? Anything at all..?