The Knee goes on | Vital Football

The Knee goes on

They imply it's not mandatory and simply an individual choice where every player is respected but in reality whenever there's a handful of players in a team who want to perform the submission act, the rest of the team will join in out of 'unity'. It'll almost certainly be the case with us, and many other teams. It's a massive reason I won't be attending. Gone over all the reasons previously. It's wrong in all kinds of ways.

S2 thread now taken down. S2 woke cancel culture strikes again. Trouble is on there, it's so populated with the woke left that anything that might be deemed slightly right of far left is rounded upon and smothered by the usual crowd, all patting themselves on the back, liking each others posts.

What's dangerous is that the club could use S2 to gauge our fans' opinions and stance on things, and it just gives a horrendous representation.

I think we have more than our share of sad, pathetic old soft cu nts but not as many as you'd think from reading S2.

With all grounds back to (near) normal there'll be a bigger, more concerted backlash than we've seen so far so yet more opportunities for the woke PC brigade to show their disgust at all the 'racist' non believers.

Sky already preparing 3 x1 hour specials highlighting the injustices- cue revival of St Marcus et al.

I'l be surprised if they have time to show any actual football by the end of August.

It's a great strategy to be fair.

1. Take a knee for so long that it becomes utterly tiresome and pushes (non racist) fans to boo it

2. Use the boos from a minority to prove what a racist country we are and how they were right all along

3. Use it as justification to take a knee for at least another season

On and on and on.

There used to be a saying in life and it should be brought back now.....just say no.....everytime.

What's dangerous is that the club could use S2 to gauge our fans' opinions and stance on things, and it just gives a horrendous representation.

I think we have more than our share of sad, pathetic old soft cu nts but not as many as you'd think from reading S2.
Thanks herb it’s nice to feel loved every now and then