The Jhon Durán Thread | Page 4 | Vital Football

The Jhon Durán Thread

That highlights reel shows he's got some pace and loves to run at defenders - that'll scare them shitless :ROFLMAO:

Reports suggest he's "raw" whatever that actually means but what I saw was unpredictable, uncoached and very natural. If we can get players streaming forward to support him, I can see a future for the lad. Just hope he get's his fair share of tap-ins along the way and wipes Flabby Gabby from the record books.

I like him already :utv:

Angels son isn't too bad a player himself. In the first team of the biggest club in Colombia at just 19.
Sign him up I say, the more Angels the better in my book.
cute-angel-emoticon-wings-emoji-smiley-vector-illustration-96526933.jpg

That highlights reel shows he's got some pace and loves to run at defenders - that'll scare them shitless :ROFLMAO:

Reports suggest he's "raw" whatever that actually means but what I saw was unpredictable, uncoached and very natural. If we can get players streaming forward to support him, I can see a future for the lad. Just hope he get's his fair share of tap-ins along the way and wipes Flabby Gabby from the record books.

I like him already :utv:

I thought he looked a little clunky with the ball and reports are that he is very left footed but I don't think thats a real problem. His power alone will cause a lot problems and we've really lacked that.

Or more likely Lange and his team spearheading things. Obviously Emery must have been impressed by the reports to green light it as well.

I would imagine Emery would have known about him before he came to us anyway. Seems to do nothing else but watch football.

Oh dear.... Lange has hardly impressed so far with his signings.

Fingers crossed he's got one right here but history would suggest there's a high probability he'll be a flop.