The January Transfer Window 2023 | Page 127 | Vital Football

The January Transfer Window 2023

They tweet at the official club account like Emery himself runs it and is going to be like "Oh shit, @jeff_hates_libtards175799875 can't understand why we've not just paid the £3m for Dembele. Get me Olympique Lyonnais this second!".

I think every reply under those tweets is by a 14 year old, I have to stop myself scrolling down.

I'm fine with nuclear armageddon, I really am.

Anything football related on twitter is constantly in danger of being derailed by twats. There are plenty of people that are genuinely interesting/insightful about the game but they are massively outnumbered by knobs who want to turn every topic into a debate about Liverpool, Utd, Arsenal or god help us Messi vs Ronaldo.

They tweet at the official club account like Emery himself runs it and is going to be like "Oh shit, @jeff_hates_libtards175799875 can't understand why we've not just paid the £3m for Dembele. Get me Olympique Lyonnais this second!".

Bunch of entitled twats.

Rumours now that we're keen on Jack Harrison of Leeds.

Bloody ell, I know we're getting desperate now, but surely not that desperate......

I thought the same but after looking at his stats he's not actually done too badly in the Premier league. 8 goals in each of the last 2 seasons isn't a bad return for a winger in a poor team. Seems to have hit a wall since Ted Lasso arrived though.

Unsure about Harrison but if our man wants him who am I to judge. He does remind me a bit of Harvey Barnes. Fast, will run all day and seems to have a knack of being in dangerous positions.

It was obvious when we signed Moreno for £12m - that rumours of a big spending window were wide of the mark.

It also seems reasonable that Emery has had success elsewhere without breaking the bank - so the theory that he wouldn't have come here without a big budget was maybe a false assumption.

I do think there will be a decent size overhaul In the summer - with not many first teamers safe from the cull providing offers come in.