The January Transfer Window 2023 | Page 111 | Vital Football

The January Transfer Window 2023

The terrible photoshop says it all, is he using Microsoft paint?
It’s an image from VectorStock I believe.

He also said on the 13th deal had been agreed, and a 5 year deal, will be coming over in the coming days, forward on 10 days and nothing, like Duran if a fee had been agreed it would of been announced.

Although Emery did say he wanted another midfielder but needs to move on Sanson and Nakamba, then low and behold Lyon have just signed a midfielder in the region of €15m and looks like a Guendouzi replacement, I then said on Twitter I could see Sanson leaving, then off he goes!

Seems like Guendouzi is likely, would play down the right, Might even have room for Dembele, that doesn’t seem to be going away, cheap at 3-4m and I think he’d do alright.

It’s an image from VectorStock I believe.

He also said on the 13th deal had been agreed, and a 5 year deal, will be coming over in the coming days, forward on 10 days and nothing, like Duran if a fee had been agreed it would of been announced.

Although Emery did say he wanted another midfielder but needs to move on Sanson and Nakamba, then low and behold Lyon have just signed a midfielder in the region of €15m and looks like a Guendouzi replacement, I then said on Twitter I could see Sanson leaving, then off he goes!

Seems like Guendouzi is likely, would play down the right, Might even have room for Dembele, that doesn’t seem to be going away, cheap at 3-4m and I think he’d do alright.

I think the fee is the sticking point - with a rumoured £40m asking price. Which for a 23 year old French international seems about the going rate imo.

If we can only bring in 2 more players in Jan I would be really happy about Guendouzi and Dembele. Wouldn't cost a lot to get both in. I'm eating humble pie as I couldn't stand Guendouzi at Arse and know little about Dembele but I've had a look at them and they do seem to fit Emery's style and that goes a long way to improving our team.

If we can only bring in 2 more players in Jan I would be really happy about Guendouzi and Dembele. Wouldn't cost a lot to get both in. I'm eating humble pie as I couldn't stand Guendouzi at Arse and know little about Dembele but I've had a look at them and they do seem to fit Emery's style and that goes a long way to improving our team.
I agree, I think Guendouzi and his mop of hair stick in the mind more than his football and that's why we sort of remember him. Dembele there are so many of them I'm not even sure which one he is and confess I just look at the number of goals and it looks impressive but so does Ollie Watkins and I want to see us get better, which Dembele might be

I agree, I think Guendouzi and his mop of hair stick in the mind more than his football and that's why we sort of remember him. Dembele there are so many of them I'm not even sure which one he is and confess I just look at the number of goals and it looks impressive but so does Ollie Watkins and I want to see us get better, which Dembele might be

Dembele did very well for Celtic to get his move to Lyon. This is his 5th season at Lyon and seems to have been benched due to him not signing a new contract. He's scored goals regularly for them before this year though, barring an hit 20/21 season where he spent half of it on poor loan spell at Atletico Madrid.

Overall I'd say he'd been a good signing, especially if we can get him for the 3m that's been touted about in recent days.