The January Transfer Thread | Page 100 | Vital Football

The January Transfer Thread

I know there are lots who will go bonkers at this but, Coventry have a 25 yr old central/attacking midfielder who has just come back from a long injury lay-off. He's played 2 games, scored 3 goals and assisted 1. And he's out of contract in the summer.
Oh yeah, we gave him away for nothing a while ago (2020 I think). I'm thinking of Callum O'Hare, who I at least thought could have been something special with the right coaching and now we have the right coach

I know there are lots who will go bonkers at this but, Coventry have a 25 yr old central/attacking midfielder who has just come back from a long injury lay-off. He's played 2 games, scored 3 goals and assisted 1. And he's out of contract in the summer.
Oh yeah, we gave him away for nothing a while ago (2020 I think). I'm thinking of Callum O'Hare, who I at least thought could have been something special with the right coaching and now we have the right coach
I think you're in the twilight zone mate.

What about a Mark Burke and Callum OHARE combination? Fans would expect blood.

Dream on.

Sorry.

What about a Mark Burke and Callum OHARE combination? Fans would expect blood.

Ohare popped in a couple of beauties the other week, that georgie best would be proud of, theres an old saying, sometimes you cant see the wood from the trees, notice i have used a capital O,,seanie