The January Transfer Thread | Page 74 | Vital Football

The January Transfer Thread

I posted it already, he is 6ft+
---
The back 3 / back 4 hybrid is here to stay which probably means Cash is the new Chambers. Kosta looks like a more athletic and physical Juan Foyth. I can definitely see him fitting the system quite well.
He's 18 isn't he? Don't know if he'll make the transition seamlessly or we have to wait a while to see him perform. My guess is Unai will feed him in to get him up to speed (next season of course)

I posted it already, he is 6ft+
---
The back 3 / back 4 hybrid is here to stay which probably means Cash is the new Chambers. Kosta looks like a more athletic and physical Juan Foyth. I can definitely see him fitting the system quite well.

From what I've heard he's more of a more physical version of Moreno, someone who can bomb on down the right.

The question is will this lad back Cash up next season with a view to replacing him. Or will we sign a new RB for big money in the summer leading to Cash being sold. Or will this lad come straight in.

Its going to be an interesting summer.

Sky sports reporting another rodgers bid rejected and boro getting frustrated with our offers.

Whats annoying is we sold them azaz for peanuts. Why didnt we incorporate him as part of the deal? We would have been better getting a better deal

More the point why didn't we get him last summer - when he went to Boro for £1m !!!

Given that he hasn't set the championship alight - I really can't see us us throwing £10m at this guy