The January Transfer Thread 2022 | Page 12 | Vital Football

The January Transfer Thread 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lewandowski to Cash: "Hi Mateusz are you enjoying playing for Aston Villa?"

Birmingham Mail: "Aston Villa preparing sensational swoop for Robert Lewandowski after Matty Cash alerts club to possible interest".
Berlin Mail- Bayern Munich preparing sensational swoop for Aston Villa "monster" dubbed better than Alfonso Davies,Matty Cash after innocuous International chat

I’ve never seen Glen Kamara play, so I’ve decided to watch the France v Finland game tonight. If I think he’s any good I’ll report back 🧐

There was a guy from Finland used to post on here a year or two ago. From memory we were linked to Kamara back then and he used to rate the guy highly.

all this talk of players from Gers is too easy for them to write, i'd actually take Kyogo from Celtic before Kent anyway

The talk of Villa getting Rangers players isn't only because of Stevie G's arrival as manager. We were interested in Kent, Morelos, Kamara and Aribo but never followed through on anything.

No can't stand him , everything that is wrong with English football centre backs playing in Midfield
But somehow he works in their. Carragher started as a CF, so defining a player as one thing or another is perhaps us being lazy - he is a big lump though and will probably end up as a centre back to prolong his career. Cash was a right sided midfielder wasn’t he?

I’m quite happy with a manager working out a players best position- otherwise Thierry Henry wouldn’t have been half the player he was.

Status
Not open for further replies.