The Jacob Ramsey Thread | Page 54 | Vital Football

The Jacob Ramsey Thread

Feel for the lad, to miss out on the majority of such a fantastic season must be difficult to take. So that’s him, Buendia, Mings missing virtually the whole season, Kamara out for at least one third of the season, Moreno missing almost half the season, Torres out for a couple of months…these are six key players. Nothing short of remarkable what we’ve done this season with this injury list and it’s about time it was recognised. I genuinely think most of the dimwits in the press/media generally actually think we haven’t fared too badly with injuries this season. So poorly briefed it’s staggering at times.

Feel for the lad, to miss out on the majority of such a fantastic season must be difficult to take. So that’s him, Buendia, Mings missing virtually the whole season, Kamara out for at least one third of the season, Moreno missing almost half the season, Torres out for a couple of months…these are six key players. Nothing short of remarkable what we’ve done this season with this injury list and it’s about time it was recognised. I genuinely think most of the dimwits in the press/media generally actually think we haven’t fared too badly with injuries this season. So poorly briefed it’s staggering at times.
You forgot Digne's injury at Yanited - couple of months

I think that is the reason we bought Morgan Rogers, they must know JJ has a real long-term problem which hopefully will get better over the summer. If not we've lost a 40m player
IMO we brought in Zaniolo to cover for JJ and Rogers is there to be long term backup/challenger to JJ.

Rooney and Beckham had metatarsal injuries too and came out the back of it fine. They just need to give JJ a good proper length of time to recover.

press/media generally actually think we haven’t fared too badly with injuries this season. So poorly briefed it’s staggering at times.
I honestly think they know full well about our injuries and I think you are being very generous towards them. I believe that for whatever reason they don't care about Midlands clubs. We feature on TV a fair bit because we either score goals or concede goals and we are good box office, but the media in general really don't care. Manchester United are having their worse season in years and the media are still wetting themselves over them however they perform. Any praise we get is always tempered with a dismissive, condescending attitude.

I’ve read two papers this morning and they’re full of Man. U. and Liverpool. Even a faltering M.U. gets more space than any other club. I couldn’t be arsed to read it to be honest. Not interested.