The Great Predictor League Table 23/24 | Page 15 | Vital Football

The Great Predictor League Table 23/24

Big Bruvver has his eyes on me lol! :wahey:

Good crack mate! (y)
You have done nothing wrong that we are currently aware of although the powers that be are currently looking into it, or so i'm led to believe. We can't be having corruption at the highest level of our ranks. Just imagine if Nick was still here. He'd be having a fit right about now. Speaking of which, where is he? Was he cancelled in this new cancel culture?

You have done nothing wrong that we are currently aware of although the powers that be are currently looking into it, or so i'm led to believe. We can't be having corruption at the highest level of our ranks. Just imagine if Nick was still here. He'd be having a fit right about now. Speaking of which, where is he? Was he cancelled in this new cancel culture?
Corruption you say steve! not Walt or USAF surely, is it higher? lol!

Agreed Nick would be having a fit!
Not sure where he is, every now and then he gives his two penneth, must admit not for a while though.

Pomp my dear ol' mate, i'll hold back from posting until you've made your prediction for the upcoming game. It has been duly noted no matter the result you will be rewarded with extra bonus points anyway. I'm pleased for you mate but as you can probably understand i also want a piece of the action. Perhaps a few others should follow suit & we could all benefit from Walt's incredible generosity. Wink, wink.

No bonus points for Pomp...I am a hard grader unlike my mate Walt!!!! LOL

I have to say that I really do worry about the human race. It’s so disheartening when a simple fun competition brings out the nasty streak in so many posters who are normally quite nice. It had to be said. :cry:
Hi Geof
I hope you ain't getting at me here chum
Everything I've said is completely in Banter
I honestly don't care about points or winning, (ask Walt) but I do love a wee mix when I can get one.
I thought you may have gotten the tongue in cheek nature of my posts.
If you're offended I most humbly apologise. 🙏

Hi Geof
I honestly don't care about points or winning, (ask Walt) but I do love a wee mix when I can get one.
Thought you would have got Geof's sense of humour by now Niall, his reply to yours and others was also tongue in cheek.

Hi Geof
Hi Niall,
Sorry if my comment upset or confused you. Family and friends often look confused for a while why they work out what I say. Of course I got the sense of your post. I was just building on the banter between you and PY. It was intended as more banter, mate, on a fun thread. As I posted earlier, I don't usually insert a 'lol' because I figure most people have a take on me. Sometimes I put an emojo; maybe I should do that all the time. But never think I'm having a serious shot at you, Niall.
I feel like puting ten emojos and a few lols to finish!! That's a lol.

A very eventful day today .

Lots of correct scores , one perfect score , two scores with just the scorers in the wrong order . A lot of unlucky scores , including mine ……
A couple of predictions with no goal scorers , a new double at the top of the table .. …and a mystery .

Greavsie put in a perfect score , even getting the scorers in the right order .

Niall and Scot had the correct score but with the two scorers in the wrong order .
Ten correct scores .

Four posters scored ten points and two scored eleven points .

And the Mystery ? ……. Steve Perryman has not been seen on the league table since December 7 th … after that he completely disappeared and nobody noticed ,……… not even him ..

He won’t appear in this league table either , as I will have to go back and work out how many points he should have scored . … and where he went !

It will take me a while , and I haven’t got time at the moment .
If anyone knows where he went , can you let me know .

65 Spesh , Total
63 Geof
60 Muttley, Walt
58 Lijaboc, KL
56 SJM, TQ, Greavsie
55 Nico
54 Niall
53 Rackney
52 Sheringham, Kiwi, USAF
50 Meee
49 Pompey , Smithy
48 Scot , 54
46 Critical, Stevie p. !
45 Vinnie
43 82
40 Gary
38 Love Totty
35 Sukhothai
32 Matic
27 80
25 SpursEagle
13 Sid
11Socks
9 RD
8 Laughing Cock
3 Ex, Block D
0 Skelly , Stu .

Thanks to all who took part , 32 of you , that is truly amazing .
We had
26 wins
4 draws ,
2 defeats .

Steve , I am truly sorry you have vanished from this league table , I have no explanation.. I will put it right and I have no doubt you will be imploring me for bonus points as compensation,
I will leave that up to USAF to adjudicate on !!!!!!!!
Good luck with that :wahey::wahey:

Take care , look after each other .

A very eventful day today .

Lots of correct scores , one perfect score , two scores with just the scorers in the wrong order . A lot of unlucky scores , including mine ……
A couple of predictions with no goal scorers , a new double at the top of the table .. …and a mystery .

Greavsie put in a perfect score , even getting the scorers in the right order .

Niall and Scot had the correct score but with the two scorers in the wrong order .
Ten correct scores .

Four posters scored ten points and two scored eleven points .

And the Mystery ? ……. Steve Perryman has not been seen on the league table since December 7 th … after that he completely disappeared and nobody noticed ,……… not even him ..

He won’t appear in this league table either , as I will have to go back and work out how many points he should have scored . … and where he went !

It will take me a while , and I haven’t got time at the moment .
If anyone knows where he went , can you let me know .

65 Spesh , Total
63 Geof
60 Muttley, Walt
58 Lijaboc, KL
56 SJM, TQ, Greavsie
55 Nico
54 Niall
53 Rackney
52 Sheringham, Kiwi, USAF
50 Meee
49 Pompey , Smithy
48 Scot , 54
46 Critical
45 Vinnie
43 82
40 Gary
38 Love Totty
35 Sukhothai
32 Matic
27 80
25 SpursEagle
13 Sid
11Socks
9 RD
8 Laughing Cock
3 Ex, Block D
0 Skelly , Stu .

Thanks to all who took part , 32 of you , that is truly amazing .
We had
26 wins
4 draws ,
2 defeats .

Steve , I am truly sorry you have vanished from this league table , I have no explanation.. I will put it right and I have no doubt you will be imploring me for bonus points as compensation,
I will leave that up to USAF to adjudicate on !!!!!!!!
Good luck with that :wahey::wahey:

Take care , look after each other .
I presumed he had been barred by US for shamlessly sucking up to the adjudicators in an attempt to earn bonus points.:whistle: