The Golf Thread | Page 7 | Vital Football

The Golf Thread

It's quite sad to see Woods play like this. I think that last car crash has finished him off. When he won The Masters a couple of years ago it was a magical moment and there was hope he could have that final hoorah but I think it's gone now sadly. Legend all the same.

Fantastic back 9 from Smith, one of the best in Open history, just 30 strokes. Deserved champion. What a mullet too

Dreadful moustache though , and rumours are that he's off to join the LIV tour as well .
If he leaves for LIV then I won't be impressed.
Can't believe any of the LIV golfers were allowed to play this week but understand they took legal action to force it. That **** Poulter did it at the Scottish open last week to force his way in. I believe they will be changing the rules to ensure LIV golfers in the future can be legally excluded.
All American golfers like Johnson and Mickelson need to take a very deep look in their 911 mirrors , taking dirty money off their countries killers .

So I was out playing yesterday with my golf buddy. I was pushed for time because we started late and I had to pick up my youngest from school. We got to a hole with one 4 ball on the course and another 4 ball waiting to tee off. The next hole was empty so I figured we'd skip that one, get back to it later and we'd be good.

So we drove past the hole in the cart and up to the next tee and one of the old boys from the previous hole came chasing after us telling us he didn't give us permission to overtake them. My buddy tried to reason with him but he was up on his high horse.

I called him an arsehole and got back in the cart and went on to the next hole.

We met a lovely couple on the next hole who invited us to join them and had a great time with them.

I was intending to go back around and play those two holes at the end but we ran out of time and I had to go.

It turns out that my score is much better when I only play 16 holes. Lol

If it was a 2 or 3 ball you'd overtaken to make up a 4 ball they'd be right to be pissed off.
As long as your new 4 ball didn't play slowly and hold those up you'd overtaken you can get away with it.
Depends where you are really . It's poor etiquette as you should always ask really .