The Future of the Club | Page 86 | Vital Football

The Future of the Club

Some on here are way off if we go into admin again its not 12 points but 21 points deduction for going into admin a second time. Thats what put Luton into non league.

All those calling for administration need to understand that the timescale is tight.

If for instance the club is put into admin on Monday it would be extremely difficult for an administrator to study the accounts, sort out a creditors meeting and prepare the club for sale before the transfer window opens.

There would then be a fire sale of any and all assets within the club, redundancy notices for club employees, we would lose the likes of Maloney and his staff and all before the start of the new season.

I seriously doubt that the EFL would then allow us to start the season given that we would have little structure within the club and be perilously close to failing to complete the season.

In my opinion there are only two ways we survive, the owners stump up the cash and continue or they put us up for sale and continue to fund us, at a very reduced rate, until a buyer is found.

Administration would be the death knell of the club, be careful what you wish for.

Like I said before jock I represent me and nobody else. Do you really want to represent some of these ungrateful fuckers on here who are unwilling to do anything themselves but can't wait to criticise the efforts of others. Jack it in pal as it really isn't worth the effort .
Perfectly summed up in a paragraph,Jock there are people who get up and do something like KDZ and Yourself and others that do nothing but throw insults at those who are trying to do something. Good on you for giving it a go.

Presumable if we were docked more points for going into administration then it's more than likely we would be relegated to league 2 next season......but let's face it, if we keep getting docked points that's likely to happen anyway so really how many points we are docked is becoming a little irrelevant......if we are going to,get docked a load of points let's get it over and done with now so we can have, hopefully, a fresh start in league 2 in a years time.
We will be going into League 2 and unfortunately that is highly likely the best we could probably hope for.

Perfectly summed up in a paragraph,Jock there are people who get up and do something like KDZ and Yourself and others that do nothing but throw insults at those who are trying to do something. Good on you for giving it a go.

On another topic Perdika are you still confident that your source was correct in saying players paid and money has arrived

Information I was told. Yesterday. The reason nothing so far as been said. Is because. The owner is taking legal action against the points deduction. Before he will put more money forward

Information I was told. Yesterday. The reason nothing so far as been said. Is because. The owner is taking legal action against the points deduction. Before he will put more money forward
I wonder on what grounds is he gambling his money on. To most of us we can only see evidence that the EFL had good reason. Unless there is a sound reason that the owners will not disclose but that will involve communication.

So the owners are taking legal action against the EFL? The staff at the club get paid whenever the owners feel like it, won't put anymore money forward yet these clowns have the money to take legal action?

Even on a no win no fee basis it will cost them a small fortune because they'll bloody well lose!

You couldn't make it up, the Steptoe and Son of Bahrain taking the EFL to court. :rofl:

That many rumours going around. And the clubs not doing a lot to stop them. Next week the club will have to come out and say. What’s happening. Same with the manager. He cant stay this quiet for much longer. He must be totally pissed off.

I didn't boast about setting up the poll - I just facilitated. But look where it got us? We now have reps at meetings which is definitely a big plus.

Didn't the Tory govt made protests illegal? I'm sure you'd agree that the unsuccessful protest demonstrated that only approx 20 people who gathered together pre match thought it was a good idea.

Reps at meetings? Fair play to them for stepping forward I don't want to sound ungrateful that is being suggested but the reps can only report back to this forum as to what as been said which won't be much or what we already know, meetings won't stop these clowns pissing about.

Protests, that's the point I'm making, not enough fans tried hard enough in or outside the stadium, the game against Rotherham was a dead rubber the fans should have made the most of that day to bring some media publicity to our plight, someone on here said the other day the majority of fans have blood on their hands.....No truer words spoken!

Reps at meetings? Fair play to them for stepping forward I don't want to sound ungrateful that is being suggested but the reps can only report back to this forum as to what as been said which won't be much or what we already know, meetings won't stop these clowns pissing about.

Protests, that's the point I'm making, not enough fans tried hard enough in or outside the stadium, the game against Rotherham was a dead rubber the fans should have made the most of that day to bring some media publicity to our plight, someone on here said the other day the majority of fans have blood on their hands.....No truer words spoken!
Protests would be good. But the problem we have. The owners. Are never here. Plus the the directors don’t always turn up at every. Match. So the people that matter would not even see it. Swansea at home. Poor Mrs Whelan. Was the person to greet the Swansea. Directors.

Protests would be good. But the problem we have. The owners. Are never here. Plus the the directors don’t always turn up at every. Match. So the people that matter would not even see it. Swansea at home. Poor Mrs Whelan. Was the person to greet the Swansea. Directors.

The media would have been all over it and no doubt discussed during the highlights on TV Saturday night.

If you cast your mind back a few years. "The Whelan Years". Haha, there you go docu makers thats a decent title for you.

Well in those years Whelan used to suffer insults and aggravation from like-minded moaning fans as we have today. But then it was usually directed to his greed and his so-called "War Chest" which was never opened other than to deposit the premiership millions. Then securely locked away in a private secret compartment of said chest, marked with the word "Mine"written on it. Before being later transferred to some off shore idyll. Where Big Dave would sit under a palm tree, no doubt laughing at all the happy clappers back in rainy Wigan, who happily kept his war chest full to brimming.

On another topic Perdika are you still confident that your source was correct in saying players paid and money has arrived
I didn't say players had been paid,I said specifically I had no contact about the players,but yes I was told the future money had arrived

Question - we were told that the owners haven't contacted anyone in the Club and yet the rumour is that the owners are taking legal action against the EFL. Who's telling porkies?

The media would have been all over it and no doubt discussed during the highlights on TV Saturday night.
Have you contacted the media when you organised the protest? Were they going to send crews to the DW? I arrived early to witness the protest but didn't spot any semblance of a crowd. Obviously the media was not bothered as there were other more newsworthy matches.