The Future of the Club | Page 85 | Vital Football

The Future of the Club

The point is Oooo, you have repeated your opinion so many times it becomes monotonous and more like you are saying "I told you so". Maybe just leave it for a while and find something else to have your usual negative comments on. :whist:

Absolutely....👏👏👏👏👏, sadly the likes of Oooo & Clatic can't wait to pist on here & tell others how nieve / happy clapper / ass lickers some of us are, talk about kicking folk while they're down.....sad sad posters imo

It’s not bollocks even your mate king thinks they. bought to sell. Good owners . Don’t disappear like cowards. And C latic if you read his posts. He’s been bob on.

Absolutely immaterial why they bought us....ur gloating, reveling in saying 'look at me, I was right in stuff I said'...... that is so sad, but hey you can crack on, open a beer and feel good about yourself & carry on with your smugness....☹️

Absolutely immaterial why they bought us....ur gloating, reveling in saying 'look at me, I was right in stuff I said'...... that is so sad, but hey you can crack on, open a beer and feel good about yourself & carry on with your smugness....☹️

Leave the lad alone Jock he's as pissed off as the rest of us with the club in this situation, its the Happy Clappers on here that are in the wrong, a bit late now for meetings with the club hierarchy the damage was done and was plain for all to see months ago.

Most of our fans have their eyes wide open not their eyes wide shut!

If a company cannot meet its commitments to its creditors then they could ask the courts to impose administration. That would include the likes of HMRC and VAT and also the players.
Also it is illegal for a company to trade insolvently.
So the company must not be insolvent, otherwise Markham and Gottman would be implicated, they have no skin in the game, only their reputations, so why are they still in position as directors. So they must believe the company is not insolvent, or likely to be.
I echo Charles, why is their no publicity about our plight? Is there something known at EFL level that is stopping journalists digging. Maybe we are insignificant, just like Southend and Fleetwood, who have similar owner issues.

I come back to my original theory. Not paying wages is a way to push out players on expensive contracts.
Say you have one year left on your good WAFC contract, but payment is erratic. You get offered a 2 - 3 contract at slightly less. What would you do? Players want to play for as long as possible.

It really seems strange that today has been noticable by the deafening silence from all parties,Club,Board,Owners,Supporters groups,EFL.Local Press the lot of them totally off the grid when the supporters need and require information either good or bad to get a sense of what is happening.
We are seeing fans turning on each other in increasing numbers with some of the abuse being spoken/written being quite shocking.
These afformentioned parties need to start communicating with the fans or we will find ourselves splintered like never before.

I'm not insulting Lisa.......I really like her. I just want someone with a bit of influence to try to save my club because I feel at the moment, as I said earlier that nothing is happening and we are just watching our club die and we seem to be just accepting that it's inevitable........well I for one don't want to go there!!

Leave the lad alone Jock he's as pissed off as the rest of us with the club in this situation, its the Happy Clappers on here that are in the wrong, a bit late now for meetings with the club hierarchy the damage was done and was plain for all to see months ago.

Think we're all pissed of FB but is there any need to come out and say 'I told you this would happen blah blah blah....nah OtbaW is imo loving it....the possible demise of our club n he's reveling in it...as I said, so so sad

So what have you actively done so far?

You’re right mate I’m loving it Seeing my team being made the laughing stock of the football world. Really loving it. Going to the queens hall crisis. Meeting. Probably well before your time. Collection buckets. Around Wigan. Digging. Out new terraces. At Springfield park. You’re right mate. I’m loving it. It’s. Fucking heart breaking. That’s not gloating. Just telling the truth about these owners and the warning signs that was there from the beginning. I’m not far of 70 just hope we have a club. For our children. End off
Look OTBAW - we are all as upset as you are about the possibility of losing our WAFC. The Club was bought by Al Jasmi and he was the only buyer. There was nothing we could have done to stop it unless CLatic and yourself found an alternative buyer at that time.
Let us just stick together and not point a finger at any supporter and please stop the I told you so posts. Yes you told us so but what have you done about it? As you have done nothing about it - let's just give it a rest.

So what have you actively done so far?

I've done nothing to change the clubs situation but not for the want of trying!

I asked on here regarding a protest at the Rotherham match but got scoffed at by the likes of you and the the HC's, also on CL but no response, wrote to Indie Latics again no response.

What have you done other than organise a stupid bloody poll to find reps to represent this board at any future meetings?

Don't criticise others for something you aren't prepared to do yourself, I can always say I tried, unsuccessful but at least tried to do something, instead of getting up a poll why didn't you just go for it yourself instead of asking others to do the dirty work?

Hypocrite!

Yes Bullit you and others have done plenty to piss off the people holding the purse strings.

Why the hell you people expect any loyalty from the owners when, at the first sign of difficulty, you start moaning about how badly the club has been run.

We as supporters should probably pay a damn site more for the games we attend, but expect to watch quality football for bugger all.

There were other parties who made formal bids but, I suspect, that Al Jasmi was the one most likely to pay the costs of administration up front.

I suspect also that cashflow has gone down the pan due to costs of the sacking of 2 managers and expected income from the sale of Robinson.

Sorry but I would feel a bit aggravated if I was being asked to pee money into a bucket only to have it chucked in my face.

Everyone seems to think that these guys have nothing better to do with their money. Well bad news guys they have and we are obviously going to have to prise every pound coin out of their hands. So calling a stop on season tickets and merchandise is simply going increase their ire and the debts plumett toward administration and another 12 months of rumour, conjecture and struggle.

Your call for pitch invasions and demos would not exactly enhance the value of the club.

The mantra of "let's force them to sell" is not likely to attract a quality buyer is it. If they have little or no income stream then they will look to get their money back from the sale. This could be protracted and the losses will pile up, making the club even less saleable

Yes Bullit you and others have done plenty to piss off the people holding the purse strings.

Why the hell you people expect any loyalty from the owners when, at the first sign of difficulty, you start moaning about how badly the club has been run.

We as supporters should probably pay a damn site more for the games we attend, but expect to watch quality football for bugger all.

There were other parties who made formal bids but, I suspect, that Al Jasmi was the one most likely to pay the costs of administration up front.

I suspect also that cashflow has gone down the pan due to costs of the sacking of 2 managers and expected income from the sale of Robinson.

Sorry but I would feel a bit aggravated if I was being asked to pee money into a bucket only to have it chucked in my face.

Everyone seems to think that these guys have nothing better to do with their money. Well bad news guys they have and we are obviously going to have to prise every pound coin out of their hands. So calling a stop on season tickets and merchandise is simply going increase their ire and the debts plumett toward administration and another 12 months of rumour, conjecture and struggle.

Your call for pitch invasions and demos would not exactly enhance the value of the club.

The mantra of "let's force them to sell" is not likely to attract a quality buyer is it. If they have little or no income stream then they will look to get their money back from the sale. This could be protracted and the losses will pile up, making the club even less saleable

Not even worth a decent reply, a head full of broken biscuits you pal, who will you be supporting next season?

Last edited:
Bit of power.....what power???
I've said in my post that you are gloating & reveling in the I told you all.......how is that a bit of power 🤔

Like I said before jock I represent me and nobody else. Do you really want to represent some of these ungrateful fuckers on here who are unwilling to do anything themselves but can't wait to criticise the efforts of others. Jack it in pal as it really isn't worth the effort .

I've done nothing to change the clubs situation but not for the want of trying!

I asked on here regarding a protest at the Rotherham match but got scoffed at by the likes of you and the the HC's, also on CL but no response, wrote to Indie Latics again no response.

What have you done other than organise a stupid bloody poll to find reps to represent this board at any future meetings?

Don't criticise others for something you aren't prepared to do yourself, I can always say I tried, unsuccessful but at least tried to do something, instead of getting up a poll why didn't you just go for it yourself instead of asking others to do the dirty work?

Hypocrite!
I didn't boast about setting up the poll - I just facilitated. But look where it got us? We now have reps at meetings which is definitely a big plus.
Didn't the Tory govt made protests illegal? I'm sure you'd agree that the unsuccessful protest demonstrated that only approx 20 people who gathered together pre match thought it was a good idea.
We don't know what has/is going on behind the scenes with the owners - all we have are speculations. What we do know for a fact is that the owners NEVER took a penny out of the club. The fact is that they have been putting their own money in.
What have I done? - a mere supporter who still want to have a club to support next season? I've done the best I can do for the club, manager & players by renewing my season tickets and continuing to donate to the Believe Fund. What I haven't done is moan and moan about the owners as I do not have any facts as to why they did what they did.
Remember - they never took any money out of the Club - they have been putting money in - more than you or I or the moaners have done.

Like I said before jock I represent me and nobody else. Do you really want to represent some of these ungrateful fuckers on here who are unwilling to do anything themselves but can't wait to criticise the efforts of others. Jack it in pal as it really isn't worth the effort .
I personally will not let 2 moaners spoil the party.
A big question - why are we fighting amongst ourselves? Just look at our everyday life? People decrying nurses, junior doctors (some have worked as doctors for 15 years and yet are termed such), rail workers etc just because those in power want to divide and rule. We will fall into the same trap here if we're not careful. Just look at Bury - supporters are in 2 camps which didn't help.
Just ignore the moaners - it's their way of life.

I personally will not let 2 moaners spoil the party.
A big question - why are we fighting amongst ourselves? Just look at our everyday life? People decrying nurses, junior doctors (some have worked as doctors for 15 years and yet are termed such), rail workers etc just because those in power want to divide and rule. We will fall into the same trap here if we're not careful. Just look at Bury - supporters are in 2 camps which didn't help.
Just ignore the moaners - it's their way of life.

1st off can we not leave politics out of this as that will just send this even further away from where we should be...also I don't think we are fighting amongst ourselves because the vast majority are right behind the club and certainly what jock and KDZ are trying to do. I just can't be arsed with moaners who are desperate to unload their hurt onto others already hurting themselves. You know the sort who when you ask them how you doing pal they spend the next 30 minutes telling you about every feckin ailment known to man that's wrong with them...I mean give it a rest a simple im awreet was what I was looking for.

Moaners moan simple as and expect others to be interested.