The Future of the Club | Page 54 | Vital Football

The Future of the Club

Might as well brighten our day a little ... (God, she was beautiful).

On the nail ...

"Today could last another million years ... today could be the end of me ... !

Might as well brighten our day a little ... (God, she was beautiful).

On the nail ...

"Today could last another million years ... today could be the end of me ... !

So so long ago.........mmmm, yeah i just about remember, in and way i wish i couldn't

Every day I find myself further and further away from this club. Even if funds are available and they do get transferred across later, the owner is playing games with the emotions of the fans in the way he is conducting his business.

It's not so much the lack of action by the Owners and Board that gets to me it's the total lack of respect they are showing towards us the fans the really annoys me.
The total disdain they are showing us with a total lack of communication or explainations coming from them every month is totally unacceptable and has got to a point that even if this payment is made today we will feel no pleasure as we know fullwell that it will happen again very soon.The total Radio Silence says all you need to know about the Charlatans in control of OUR club at the moment.

I don't think it is just about them having money, it is their sheer incompetence now with this whole debacle. Paid today or not, fact it has came to this without any clarity from the owner or board is enough for me to now have irreversible trust in them.

Au Yeung’s first action was to try and liquidate us not put us into administration …as maligned as they were I thought only Royle and Jackson prevented that.

King's comparison with the Andersons at Bolton is absolutely spot on, right down to the chairman's Twitter activities. Al-Jasmi plays the role of Ken, Talal the role of Lee. They try and placate fans by saying everything is under control, meanwhile behind the scenes, things spiral and spiral until it's too late. It's clear the UK directors (Mal, Markham etc) are powerless. They know is little as we do and are simply dancing to the Bahraini's tune.

If the club is going down the same route as the Anderson's at Bolton, then get ready because it's going to be a slow and painful death. As long as these chancers continue to demand the totally unrealistic price they currently are to buy the club. At least admin would take the club out of their hands, but then how would the wages be paid month to month until a new buyer emerges? The club are currently spending around £150 for every £100 generated. The fans won't be able to subsidise this amount in fundraising and the transfer window is shut.

Whilst this is pretty irrelevant in the grand scheme of things because at this stage I'd be surprised if Wigan Athletic still exists in its current form by August. But if the club are still around to compete next season in L1, then that campaign is already now a write off due to the actions of the owners. When you factor in future points deductions, playing staff leaving on mass, no doubt an embargo in place, we will start as favourites to go down into L2.
The prophet strikes again. It's going to be slow and boy is it going to be painful!

Just over a week ago the owners claimed to have committed a substantial seven figure sum to run the club and that the EFL had full visibility of this amount. The EFL , having suspected they were being hoodwinked again, have requested that 125% of the monthly wage bill be deposited in to a designated club account. The absolute silence since tells the story. What can they have said other than "Sorry we took you all for mugs , the EFL having sussed us out called our bluff and have proven without doubt that we are compulsive liars . There was no money after all. Sorry , mistakes have been made and this will not happen again, honest".

Prolific liars think they are good liars. Eventually they actually believe their own lies. It's the only way they can carry on with their charade.

Starting on minus 8 points is the least of our worries.

Au Yeung’s first action was to try and liquidate us not put us into administration …as maligned as they were I thought only Royle and Jackson prevented that.

HMRC prevented that. Too big of a legal hurdle. Nothing Royle or Jackson could've done about it if it had been a possibility.

Once Au Yeung settled on administration it was done in a matter of days. Sacking one of the UK-based directors (Thomas Chan) and appointing a couple of mates to the board solely to swing an impromptu administration vote his way. Royle and Jackson were blindsided.

All very efficient in the most sinister way.

Said it one hundred times these lot bought us to sell us. Bought us for A very cheap 3 million pound. Bit of investment get to the championship and sell. And that’s when the panic set in. That’s why they sacked Richardson and then employed Kolo. Panic moves to sell. Now these clowns 🤡 have run out of cash. But the warning signs have been here a long time. As a few posters had warned us.

Screenshot posted to Twitter - apparently they are still working on the money and there is a plan according to Gottman.

If you haven't got the money now and all the banks are closed how exactly are they planning to source it?!

Attachments

• 20230524_202937.jpg
    20230524_202937.jpg
    173.1 KB · Views: 50
Screenshot posted to Twitter - apparently they are still working on the money and there is a plan according to Gottman.

If you haven't got the money now and all the banks are closed how exactly are they planning to source it?!
It seems that he’s almost in the dark as much as we are. I have a “plan” to go to the Bahamas but I won’t be until I have enough money.

They don’t have a fucking clue. The clubs being run into the ground and won’t be around for much longer with these clowns in charge.