The Future of the Club | Page 21 | Vital Football

The Future of the Club

If you think about it, the players saleries were never going to be in their bank accounts on Tuesday. I was a bank holiday weekend and Tuesday was the first working day afterwards, salery transfers usually take place overnight so whilst the payment MAY have been done on Tuesday it would likely not be in peoples accounts until Wednesday. Lets see what happens today.
He said Tuesday, it didn’t happen Tuesday. End of story.

If you think about it, the players saleries were never going to be in their bank accounts on Tuesday. I was a bank holiday weekend and Tuesday was the first working day afterwards, salery transfers usually take place overnight so whilst the payment MAY have been done on Tuesday it would likely not be in peoples accounts until Wednesday. Lets see what happens today.

Bloody hell. You can't still be trying do defend these lying fookers.

I have a mate who has occasional access to Christopher Park and he tells me that some of the Youth players who were being retained/offered longer terms have decided to try their luck elsewhere due to the atmosphere and uncertain future of the club, he also heard that G Rioch was visibly distressed on hearing this.

Obviously “I’ve got a mate who” stories are ten a penny but I do know this lad personally and he has had a level access to the Stadium, Euxton and Christopher Park for many years.

I have a mate who has occasional access to Christopher Park and he tells me that some of the Youth players who were being retained/offered longer terms have decided to try their luck elsewhere due to the atmosphere and uncertain future of the club, he also heard that G Rioch was visibly distressed on hearing this.

Obviously “I’ve got a mate who” stories are ten a penny but I do know this lad personally and he has had a level access to the Stadium, Euxton and Christopher Park for many years.

Not true. Those lads have been paid and contracts signed. Most clubs stopping within a week so not sure where they are 'trying their luck'.

I think you need a bloody great dose of salt there KDZ ... that account is Dave from Skem, and it's very likely a fairytale.

I have no idea if he made it up or not it's still probably the likely outcome - these owners have backed the EFL into a corner and punishments will be coming.

I know a coach first chance he gets he’s out. Trouble most clubs are cutting back. Our friends Morcambe from none league days reporting this morning they are in a mess. Only 6 players for next season

I think you need a bloody great dose of salt there KDZ ... that account is Dave from Skem, and it's very likely a fairytale.

You are wrong Tony, I've seen the email as have others.

Take your thoughts on the bloke out of it. Whether you like him or not he's been bullied by parts of the fan base for years.

Not true. Those lads have been paid and contracts signed. Most clubs stopping within a week so not sure where they are 'trying their luck'.
We don’t know it’s ‘not true’ …for example there could be others who were offered terms but refused, which the club wouldn’t publicise…..further the ones who have signed are mostly in the U21s….remember we have a lot of players in age groups below that.
I’m not insisting it‘s necessarily correct but I am insistent that is what he was told by a regular Staff member at CP

Kendrick posted about the EFL writing to the club - if you are writing to the club in a situation like this it sounds like you may be struggling to speak to them on the phone or get them in a meeting. They are probably hiding from the EFL as well as everyone else.

This clearly is going to end very badly. They might as well just put us in Admin now as clearly that's where it's going.

We’re are going to finish up in a worse state than before these clowns bought us. If we get that far We could start next season on - 16 points or more.

The number of points will depend on what they are charged with and how many more offences the owners commit between now and the start of the season - including going into admin.

The EFL don't really have the power to remove owners from a club or really punish the owner independent from the club - so we are likely going to take all of the bullets for our owners wrong doing again. Dreadful system but it's what is currently in place.

You are wrong Tony, I've seen the email as have others.

Take your thoughts on the bloke out of it. Whether you like him or not he's been bullied by parts of the fan base for years.

He's been threatening out half of the fanbase for years also ... posters off here too.