The Fulford/Villan57 Random Villa Stuff Thread | Page 86 | Vital Football

The Fulford/Villan57 Random Villa Stuff Thread

Isn't he a forum member on here?

Or is he too big for it now?
Dan Bardell ? no idea Jim , I know he's trying to disassociate himself from being purely Villa and move into mainstream media as one of the skysports presenters.
The broad Brummie accent will kill him though, he needs to develop a home-counties accent or a trendy northern accent to progress.

Dan Bardell ? no idea Jim , I know he's trying to disassociate himself from being purely Villa and move into mainstream media as one of the skysports presenters.
The broad Brummie accent will kill him though, he needs to develop a home-counties accent or a trendy northern accent to progress.
I think his accent is the only reason he's where he is because it ticks the inclusion boxes and is a bit of a novelty. I say this because it's sure as shit has nothing to do with his knowledge of football.

Wasn't one of the Villa on tour lads on here at some point?

I think his accent is the only reason he's where he is because it ticks the inclusion boxes and is a bit of a novelty. I say this because it's sure as shit has nothing to do with his knowledge of football.
Well, I don't think a Brummie accent is quite the same as having special, sorry additional needs.
Perhaps I should try and get Disability living allowance, its worth a go.