The FSF Premier League Network Meeting......... | Page 2 | Vital Football

The FSF Premier League Network Meeting.........

Only fair way to do it Aya,is let the public decide,then do everything possible to do the opposite of what the majority have decided.

The second vote...don't forget the second vote, the so called 'Peoples Vote' like the last one wasn't a 'peoples vote'...

Hmmmm :hmmm:do we want to become part of a bigger European network........let me think...........:wack:

Lets just say that we do well in the PL and reach one of the positions in the lower Europa League. Is it worth trailing to Baltic States or Somewher-istan to play a bunch of no-bodies. I call 'Hell yes..!'

There was a suggestion that the League Cup would disappear altogether and F A Cup games would all be midweek games.....Staggering really.

There was a suggestion that the League Cup would disappear altogether and F A Cup games would all be midweek games.....Staggering really.

The League Cup has been a sore thumb for years, and treated like an U23 competition by the big teams. Maybe it should be for EFL clubs only..?

Likewise the 'magic' of the FA Cup...My suggestion would be to just finish the competiton off at the last 32, give them all a medal and stop there. All the interesting and exciting games are done.

As my lad says, give a Champions League plase to the F A Cup winners and you would see the great competition back to the fore.

As my lad says, give a Champions League plase to the F A Cup winners and you would see the great competition back to the fore.

Now that there are more "elite" clubs than Champions League places then this might eventually happen, as the ones who are missing out will demand a second chance to qualify. I'm actually surprised that nobody has ever worked at creating a Premier League Cup with a similar goal. They could seed it to their hearts desire to make sure the same five or six teams always succeed and it would open a second avenue for world TV rights and sponsorship.

SirRodney the like is to show I appreciate your comments but I dislike the possibility of this cup.

SirRodney the like is to show I appreciate your comments but I dislike the possibility of this cup.

I don't like the idea either, but I am surprised that it hasn't been talked about before. Especially by the organisation that thought teams should play a 39th game in a random foreign country to make more money!

Scudamore and his Premier league lackeys like Richards will continually bend to the will of the top 6 who want a bigger slice of Premier League revenue to the detriment of the rest, threatening a breakaway European Super League.

Scudamore is leaving soon but its unlikely his replacement will have the balls to tell the big clubs to go if they want to. Football will survive without them. Plastic fans around the world can pay fortunes to watch meaningless competitions in their country.

The only consolation we can take as a Club is that Scudamore had considerable indigestion they day we got promoted back to the big time. A slimy self serving individual. Football will be better off without him.