The Fear being moved! | Page 6 | Vital Football

The Fear being moved!

When you sell your soul to the devil what else can we expect. Loyalty goes out of the window and cash is king. We all wanted to get promoted but sadly 1975 and 1988 are millennium away because we now enter the surviva

The middle Trinity is a great place to watch especially if you can get a seat close to the halfway line. I checked it out when I was renewing my season ticket but they dont do concessions for the over 65s. However I have been promised a seat in the lower part very close to the away dugout. Told there will be a couple of seats available soon. Just hope I dont get too wet. But seriously mate, back in the 1970s we got moved from our seats in the old upper trinity, no explanation. We were not happy.

Snap got moved also for Doug’s expansion to corporate area but when hit 65 there were no concessions due to Lerners era which cut a bit rough as all the people I sat by over the years most were on concession prices.
I wonder how the club stood Legally on that!

Concessions now. You can keep your seat if you've been there ten years. Still seems poor to me.

I have thought long and hard about whether to just stop, think you said the same Fulford. They offered the seats opposite side, but that isn't the same, means getting up and down all the time and people get passed, all the bad points (getting wet etc) and none of the good (friends around etc)

Going to try corporate for one season I think, if not then... dunno.

After one season prior to being moved I gave up my season tickets and started to pick and choose which games I attended.

Yup. Can guarantee they will all go inside when cold and wet. The one from sky does. If he is outside he's never interested in the game

Think you've been treated really shabbily Fear, at least the club do seem to have tried to find a compromise but when all the money comes from Sky I guess it's not surprising things have ended up this way unfortunately. I haven't always got a good view of what goes on in the dugouts from the Holte but I'll be keeping an eye out next season to try and see what all the fuss is about!

I also hope that the club offer you a decent discount in corporate if you decide to go down that route. Have you thought about where you might like to go?

I know I like to joke about things and pull your leg, but this really is a shit isn't it.... 30 years is a long time..... I was only 9 when you started siting there.

I guess nothing lasts for ever, but it must be gut wrenching to be told you can't sit near your friends any more.

They on the other hand must be delighted!!! :grinning:

Fear being moved OUT!
Why don’t the club grow some and tell whoever to FUCK OFF? What are ‘they’ going to do - relegate us to the National League??
I would suggest that the Venerable (computer suggested Venereal ??) Fear has done infinitely more to showcase this club than Sky, PL, and the rest of the media are ever likely to do. I am willing to notify the club that, if it slavishly complies with this nonsense, any subsidiary income it may have obtained from me (programme, food & drink, shop etc) can be rolled up and collectively shoved up its arse.

FEAR IN - & STAYING IN!