The FA Cup Thread | Page 184 | Vital Football

The FA Cup Thread

Just listened to Unai’s presser. For me, probably one of the best since he’s been here and that’s saying something because it’s generally a great listen anyway. I won’t spoil it for those who haven’t listened yet but it’s absolutely fascinating. No wonder he’s been so successful both in improving players and in winning trophies. Brilliant stuff.

Just listened to Unai’s presser. For me, probably one of the best since he’s been here and that’s saying something because it’s generally a great listen anyway. I won’t spoil it for those who haven’t listened yet but it’s absolutely fascinating. No wonder he’s been so successful both in improving players and in winning trophies. Brilliant stuff.
Yes. I posted in his thread about what he said about Bailey. Fascinating as you say.

Must be brilliant to work for , we are so lucky to have him.

Could Kamara play at the back if required - can tackle and bring the ball out. Maybe part of three at the back with full backs advanced in Cash and Moreno - another option
When Unai first came in I thought he was going to push him back there, I didn't think Ezri could step up.

We played a few games where Kamara dropped back into that RCB/RB slot with Cash playing RWB. McGinn then rotated in CM with Dougie.

Looks like it’s going to be a virtual sell out tomorrow night. Really pleased the club saw sense and priced the game very fairly. Only about 400 left now by the looks of it. Hopefully it’ll make them realise that the pricing for the Everton league cup game earlier in the season was way off the mark. (23k for that, 42k for this) and they’ll now be more inclined to repeat it for earlier rounds in the future. Should ensure a cracking atmosphere. You never know we may even briefly hear 6k Chelsea fans singing for a change….!

That Summerville for Leeds looks some player - we were linked with him early in the Jan Window.